''Homo Homini Lupus Est'' trophy is near imposible?

Gr4de_04

So, i finished up all the ofline trophies except this one and i still needed like 7 encounters for the trophy, but ive been tying old town rooftops as well as the ''pact with rais'' quest thing you see all over the internet but was only able to find 3 people in 4 hours. am i just THAT unlucky? or is it just one of those trophies developers never think trough. Most grindy trophie i ever did probably.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

It's a bit late now but I would have advised to get this done before going to old town for the first time. Apparently once you get that far in the story the instances become a lot rarer. Maybe start a new game?

Thats what happens in the Quest: ''Pact with rais''. Its kind of an exploit

11 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Thats what happens in the Quest: ''Pact with rais''. Its kind of an exploit

Yeah im aware of the exploit. Personally it didn't work for me. What I mean is just spend as long as possible doing side quests etc and don't advance with the story. I started a new game and did this and got it no problem in the end

• 4 weeks later...

I just got them while searching for all of the zombie statues & flags.  Had one left, ran around for about 10 minutes, and got it.  I always try to peek at the trophy list ahead of time just to check for grindy trophies or missables.

Sounds like your best bet is running around old town (they seem to pop up in several locations on rooftops under the wooden beam trellis-type structures and using mission select like Pact with Rais.  It really wasn't very hard compared to similar trophies in other games, but the randomness of it could potentially be frustrating.  I think your best bet are the two methods you already know about.

Ehh, never mind.  Saw you finally got it.  Congrats!

Edited by FranklynStreet

• 10 months later...