holland046

killzone 3 MP connection

10 posts in this topic

I have a question about Killzone 3 multiplayer. NOT the standard killzone 3

Does anyone have the same problem about joining a game ?
When joining a game it keeps ''joining'' but i never can get in a game.

Help please

Edited by holland046

When I self boosted it took me from 5-10 minutes to pair up with second PS3. 

Edit: Aw shit just realised you said Killzone 3 multiplayer lol. Pretty sure it works the exact same as the base game mp though.

Edited by ryankamal1998

haha that's ok

i was searching with 2 ps3's my self for a self boosting session but both of them just can't get in any game what so ever..

i thought i bought the dlc for the killzone 3 version but bought a whole different product..
so now i have to buy the other product as well and hope it doesn't have the same problem 😒

30 minutes ago, holland046 said:

haha that's ok

i was searching with 2 ps3's my self for a self boosting session but both of them just can't get in any game what so ever..

i thought i bought the dlc for the killzone 3 version but bought a whole different product..
so now i have to buy the other product as well and hope it doesn't have the same problem 1f612.png

Damn that sucks /: are they both wired or both wifi? If you wire them both up it might increase the chances of matching up. It also might not make a difference at all but it's worth a shot 

I had the exact same problem when I self boosted KZ3 MP, some days it would just search for ages without actually joining/starting a match.....the only solution I ever found was just to try again later or the next day, as some days I would connect within seconds....i know that's not the greatest advice but it's what worked for me and I managed to get it done.....also I seemed to have issues when I attempted to play on mornings between 7-11am, but on afternoons/evenings it would tend to connect without much trouble

Killzone 3 and KZ3 Multiplayer standalone are cross-play so, you should have no problem because I boosted KZ3 M with KZ3 people.

Make sure everybody boosting has set the same servers region.

Otherwise you will never be able to boost.

Ok thanks for the replays.

I have one ps3 wired and one on wifi.
Same regions.

i think i just try every day and hope i get in a match.
made a session but i think this game isn't that popular..got it when there was a sale 

35 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Killzone 3 and KZ3 Multiplayer standalone are cross-play so, you should have no problem because I boosted KZ3 M with KZ3 people.

Make sure everybody boosting has set the same servers region.

Otherwise you will never be able to boost.

Sorry i'm not that technical or i just don't know what it means because of it is in English..
But when i buy the DLC map pack from killzone 3 the normal version i also unlock the trophies in the killzone 3 multiplayer or do i get that wrong ?

Try the Australian servers, 9 times out of 10 you'll get a match nice and quick :)

I don't get it..

After 3 days 1 get in 1 match..
leave and a few hours later i come back and get the same problem..

so when you get in a game never leave and try to do as much as possible otherwise it is going to take forever