would this be considered a shameful platinum?

Rambo-TH100

6 hours ago, lyzerx said:

The game is a typical  Telltale game easy Plat. Like watching a movie and pressing few buttons sometimes and deciding how the story goes. 

I recommend the series, but i find Vikings abit better than game of thrones

lyzerx.png

o yeah i wanted to try and see vikings! i was more interested in that anyway

• 1 month later...

Shamefur Dispray!

But seriously, why does it matter? It's your list. Most people higher on the leaderboards use padding-platinums anyway or they wouldn't be so high. Top collectors even resort to platting 100s of visual novels while skipping pretty much everything.

Just make sure you have fun collecting the trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think that most people who always say that you shouldn't care about what others say are just in some sort of defense line, cause they are constantly called out

for their awful taste in games and want that to stop.

Instead of arguing why they play certain games and some not, they come up with this moral high ground stuff. Just a reminder, this is a public forum where people want to talk and argue.

Why don't we just say: "Don't care what other people say and think" to every post on here? If we as a community do it like that, we wouldn't need this forum anymore and no one feels offended. No arguing, no conversations, no tedious threads with countless of different opinions etc.... Problem solved ?

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

I'm more ashamed of not only having played and bought the blatant work of hackneyed plagiarism that is Dishonored, but being (probably) forever stuck with unearned trophies due to its broken challenge mode. Mayo is objectively a masterpiece in comparison.

On 2018-03-07 at 9:24 AM, Gommes_ said:

I think that most people who always say that you shouldn't care about what others say are just in some sort of defense line, cause they are constantly called out

for their awful taste in games and want that to stop.

Instead of arguing why they play certain games and some not, they come up with this moral high ground stuff. Just a reminder, this is a public forum where people want to talk and argue.

Why don't we just say: "Don't care what other people say and think" to every post on here? If we as a community do it like that, we wouldn't need this forum anymore and no one feels offended. No arguing, no conversations, no tedious threads with countless of different opinions etc.... Problem solved ?

To say dont care if people dont think this is a worthy platinum is an opinion you know. So people who say that do exactly what a forum is for, expressing their opinion ☺️ 

I think people who go in to all the Ratalaika games to whine about how those are fast platinums are silly, and thats my opinion. If they wanna trash me back by saying I have alot of easy platinum, which I do, they can do that. It doesnt make me change the way I play. Nobody can change which games I play, I jump between everything depending on mood.

Sometimes Im in a period of just wanting to pass time with easy games while I watch a stream or listen to some music. So I will do just that. 

And about this Mayo game, its hilarious, I had really fun the whole hour I played it on Vita/Ps4, its a silly game. And mayo is the source to happiness ?

It's shameful that people spend money on this crap. Thanks to everybody that bought My Name is Mayo, Slyde, Jack N Jill DX etc and proved to Sony that the people want the PSN store to be a no-holds-barred cesspit like Steam.

Sarcasm aside, having these plats on your profile is a big red flag that you're socially maladjusted, so these shitty games are providing a valuable service in a way.

• Like 3

Shameful? Why cause its easy, just tapping a button? To me not much any less shameful than me playing Conan Exiles from ps plus this month using debug mode.  Using exploits to a platinum is much more shameful to me even if its a ingame feature the devs left behind.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I find it shameful for the developpers, that they would stoop to such lows just to make a buck (literally) off of what is, for us trophy hunters, an enjoyable pastime and a bit of an addiction for some, myself included

I have resisted the urge to play this but have honestly been tempted. Maybe when its on sale for 49c ?

It is a pure and simple money grab, so shame on THEM, not on those who play it!

Yes, It's design to lure trophy whores.

2 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Mayo was my first plat and the reason I started trophy hunting, no regrets 

WHAT!? This was your first platinum!? ? Unacceptable!!! Start again and may your first platinum be something with at least a pinch of honor!

?

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--
  • Like 1

I have an easy solution to make EZPZ plats respectful. Most people who play EZPZ games are the same people who stack games.

Lets say everyone has 5 different accounts. Then plat the game on your main, earn one trophy on all alternate accounts and join them to this site.

Then a 100% plat would all of a sudden be a 20% plat and therefore respectable.

You are then free to ridicule people with EZPZ plats like for example Bloodborne (22%) or force them to buy and play the EZPZ game to increase the plat percentage.

This will drive them nuts!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it for $1.50 I had spare, got both the ps4 and vita version for the one cost. I was intrigued tbh and have known about it forever, Lucky I had turbo turned on for the ps4 version and the vita I did with the Vita Tv. I'm not ashamed.

I guess. If shameful platinum means anything to someone it would probably apply to this.

I don't really recognise that concept though, so I don't feel ashamed that I have it. For me, I would use the term curio. It was a strange, intriguing (cheap) thing to try and it gave me something to do on a bus ride. I don't have any other cheap platinums I don't think - well apart from Sound Shapes autopop - so I'm not into collecting plats for the sake of it, but Mayo was something to try.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1