2 new Trophy DLC's

dalailama1989

..Damn. Was hoping Human Conditions would be the only one since DLC prices in this game are absurd.

I can't see the new DLC lists on my Vita (or PS4) yet, what are the new DLC packs called? Need to work out whether it's worth buying the season pass while it's still on sale or whether buying the 3 packs that have trophies is cheaper, I don't need all the extra cosmetic fluff the pass provides.

Edit: Oh, now it's showing on PS4. No Compromise and Showd0wn are the new packs.

I assume No Compromise will be £11.99 like Human Conditions :( Showd0wn is free, thankfully. I'll wait until No Compromise is out to see the price, it seems to have less content than Human Conditions so hopefully Ubisoft will be nice and price it lower, which'll make buying both packs separately cheaper than the pass (even when the pass is on sale, lol)

Edited by madbuk

Showdown should be boostable, once you get into the match with your opponents, you stay with them. It will probably take a long time to try and match up with your boosters, though. 

This mode is absolute trash, either your partner idles, or your opponents have all their skills and upgrades and gadgets unlocked. It seems unwinnable unless you're fully upgraded and that's horrific design, it should match you with people who are closer to the amount of fans you have.

3 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

I've been waiting 10 minutes and it still haven't put me in a game. It's paired me with someone but he's no where to be found on my map. Am I doing something wrong?

Having the same problem, only one guy joins (nowhere to be seen). And if i look at friends there is the one guy in green, 3 friends in red (not in game) and 2 friends in gray. I have no idea how to enter a game???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

i`ve been trying to find a match for 2 hours now...but no luck. It keeps searching and searching.

It seems like nobody is playing this game lol

I feel bad for Ubisoft

Same here.  I've been searching for a game for almost 2 hours now.  The most I'll find is one player.  I haven't even played a single match yet.

5 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

I've been waiting 10 minutes and it still haven't put me in a game. It's paired me with someone but he's no where to be found on my map. Am I doing something wrong?

6 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

i`ve been trying to find a match for 2 hours now...but no luck. It keeps searching and searching.

It seems like nobody is playing this game lol

I feel bad for Ubisoft

1 minute ago, SirShavesALot said:

Same here.  I've been searching for a game for almost 2 hours now.  The most I'll find is one player.  I haven't even played a single match yet.

I was able to find about 5 matches right away, but after those 5 I couldn't find anymore either. Tried for about an hour and then gave up.

On the plus side, the extremely low player base should make boosting a very viable option.

1 minute ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

How many friends can you invite ?

Maybe we can try a boosting session ! ?

I'm not sure, but I think you can invite 4? I'm not sure that it'll actually let you start Showd0wn that way though, so if you boost you'll probably have to split into 2 teams of 2 and try to find each other.

6 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Just checked and it's out, downloading it atm

Yeah! you're right, I see it now. Damn 9,99 for 1 story mission. Still have not bought the seasonpass, but it seems that buying it on sale at 25euro is more value than buying the 2 trophy story DLC's only. Bummer...