2 new Trophy DLC's

dalailama1989

24 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

Unfortunately you can't boost the showdown trophy

Me, SirShavesALot, madbuck and another dude were trying to boost it with 4 people.

But it didn't work

And the games keeps crashing

This trophy is very luck-based

Ughhhhh, could not be worse. Crashing, as in winning 3 times in a row, it crashes and all progress towards this trophy is lost?

15 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Ok thanks.

You're welcome buddy!

Edited by Barriebar17

Online seems to be totally messed up for me atm. I started showdown played 2 matches, all people left after that. Tried to load a new one, got a blue crash screen.

Restarted the game, tried to start showdown again, it connected me to a random. The thing is this random is nowhere to be found and it does not look like the game is loading any showdown activity, still when I push start showdown it acts as if Im already in one lol. Restarted the game and it still acts like Im already in a showdown activity, what a mess..

42 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Finished the single player dlc, it's not much more than 4-5 missions. And one of them has a loading screen glitch if you fail.

Ya, it's really short... It took me exactly one hour to finish it. And i wasn't even playing seriously.

I'm glad i bought the gold edition for €30. Feel sorry for the people who paid 99 bucks at launch.

If you don't have a season pass don't buy this DLC folks. It ain't worth the full price...Wait for a sale !!

41 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

Online seems to be totally messed up for me atm. I started showdown played 2 matches, all people left after that. Tried to load a new one, got a blue crash screen.

Restarted the game, tried to start showdown again, it connected me to a random. The thing is this random is nowhere to be found and it does not look like the game is loading any showdown activity, still when I push start showdown it acts as if Im already in one lol. Restarted the game and it still acts like Im already in a showdown activity, what a mess..

SirShavesALot and me won 3 matches in a row (not in one sitting).

We lost the 4th game. But we quitted before the match ended lol.

So i don't know if a crash/quit count as a loss

21 minutes ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

SirShavesALot and me won 3 matches in a row (not in one sitting).

We lost the 4th game. But we quitted before the match ended lol.

So i don't know if a crash/quit count as a loss

Haha that would be a great find if that would work. Let us know how it works out whenever you get a 4th win.

So at least you can choose a partner to play this with. Did you just start a co-op and from there start showdown?

SirShavesALot just got the trophy

When you about to lose, quit the game from the dashboard. And try again !!

I forgot to quit when we lost are last game...so i have to win 3 more games.

But ya it works (for now, hopefully they won't patch it). A crash/quit doesn't count as a loss.

@Barriebar17

You can invite a friend and play together.

Once your friend is invited, just go to multiplayer > Showd0wn (on your phone).

Edited by ExquisiteSteez
  • Like 1

Can't seem to get a game of Showdown at the moment. Sometimes it connects me to one other player, and then nothing else happens. And then sometimes it connects me to two players, only to immediately crash me out of the game with an error message.

Ugh Ubisoft why u do dis??!!

I couldn't get into Showdown matches when I tried alone. It would always find one person and then never find any more players. I waited for about an hour in one lobby until I gave up.

I had to get a random first to my free roam lobby and then search for a match and it would work sometimes. Got the trophy after 5 wins in a row.

Edited by TheAkittaja123

11 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

SirShavesALot just got the trophy

When you about to lose, quit the game from the dashboard. And try again !!

I forgot to quit when we lost are last game...so i have to win 3 more games.

But ya it works (for now, hopefully they won't patch it). A crash/quit doesn't count as a loss.

I can confirm that this method works.  If you are on a streak and see that you are about to lose simply quit the game from the dashboard (not the in-game phone).  This will not register as a loss and you just keep going until you get 4 wins.  I know it's a cheese but this mode is so broken right now that it's not worth the effort.

• Like 1

Same here, it just finds 1 partner and it stays searching for 2 more persons without luck. Managed to get in 1 match today with 3 hours of searching :/

On one hand I'm like screw it lets wait until they make this shit more stable, on the other hand they might take out the quit method when losing, so gonna try again later tonight and see if that gets me better luck.

This trophy is just absolutely terrible. If anyone wants to try doing it with me then I have created a coop session which no one has joined yet

EDIT: Got it! After an hour of terrible matchmaking and crashes that closed the game we finally found someone and actually managed to win 4 in a row. Golly

Edited by Rammstone

ThankS again to Exquisitesteez + Sirshavealot for super helpful comments.

- Quitting when losing does not end your streak. We won 2 times. Then lost a few while quitting before the games ended. When we finally got the other 2 wins the trophy popped! 

- Playing this with someone you invite yourself will speeds this up a lot. I was doing it with randoms and the match making would just not start. One random would  join my game and we would just sit there endlessly waiting for 2 other guys to show up. As soon as I invited a friend of mine the matches start showing up one after the other.

20 hours ago, Barriebar17 said:

ThankS again to Exquisitesteez + Sirshavealot for super helpful comments.

- Quitting when losing does not end your streak. We won 2 times. Then lost a few while quitting before the games ended. When we finally got the other 2 wins the trophy popped! 

- Playing this with someone you invite yourself will speeds this up a lot. I was doing it with randoms and the match making would just not start. One random would  join my game and we would just sit there endlessly waiting for 2 other guys to show up. As soon as I invited a friend of mine the matches start showing up one after the other.

19 hours ago, ferryjan said:

Done this trophy 3 times today with friends

Yeah I tried quitting out of the game when losing and when I booted up the game and joined a new match my two win streak was gone.  On top of the constant crashes this mode can go screw.

Edited by vegetollo7

56 minutes ago, vegetollo7 said:

Yeah I tried quitting out of the game when losing and when I booted up the game and joined a new match my two win streak was gone.  On top of the constant crashes this mode can go screw.

You did quit the game before it ended right? We quit as soon as we were 2/3 objects behind or the opponent was at 90%, never took the chance on leaving later than that. It should work since multiple people have confirmed and gotten the trophy this way.

37 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

You did quit the game before it ended right? We quit as soon as we were 2/3 objects behind or the opponent was at 90%, never took the chance on leaving later than that. It should work since multiple people have confirmed and gotten the trophy this way.

Yeah, as soon as I realized my team was two objectives behind I quit out before the third objective was captured by the opposite team. Not sure why it didn't work. I'll try again later tonight and see what happens. The stupid game kept crashing so I eventually gave up yesterday.

1 hour ago, vegetollo7 said:

Yeah, as soon as I realized my team was two objectives behind I quit out before the third objective was captured by the opposite team. Not sure why it didn't work. I'll try again later tonight and see what happens. The stupid game kept crashing so I eventually gave up yesterday.

Hmmm that's weird...it really should work. Even if it crashes your streak won't be lost. Good idea to try it again before it gets patched. Also make sure you quit to the XMB and instantly close the application!

6 minutes ago, Barriebar17 said:

Hmmm that's weird...it really should work. Even if it crashes your streak won't be lost. Good idea to try it again before it gets patched. Also make sure you quit to the XMB and instantly close the application!

All I can do is try again. I quit to the XMB like you mentioned but for some reason the game still registered the match as a loss. To top it all, after that happened me and a friend had a second two win streak going, were about to win a third match and the game crashed. Needless to say I was pretty frustrated and annoyed. Maybe I'll have better luck tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't a fan of getting paired with what can only be described as 'complete idiots' for 2 straight hours to obtain this trophy, however I will say that thankfully closing the game using the PS button on your controller before losing does in fact work!

P.S. These multiplayer trophies have got to stop!

Edited by BlindMango

On 4/30/2017 at 8:43 PM, BlindMango said:

Wasn't a fan of getting paired with what can only be described as 'complete idiots' for 2 straight hours to obtain this trophy, however I will say that thankfully closing the game using the PS button on your controller before losing does in fact work!

P.S. These multiplayer trophies have got to stop!

I paired up with a buddy and once we got into a match that didn't crash the game we were fine. It was actually pretty easy to win four matches in a row legit. We had mics so we could easily communicate and come up with strategies so in the end the two randoms we were playing against didn't stand a chance. We pretty much destroyed them all four matches. The randoms played the game like it was COD, just running and gunning. My partner and I took full advantage of our gadgets, sticky bombs, etc. My character is also fully maxed out so having every ability and skill unlocked definitely helped as well. However, half the time one of us could just hold a position and draw their fire while the other easily flanked them. Either way, glad to be done with this trophy.

• Like 1