Oceanhorn PS Vita release

On 19/04/2017 at 11:59 PM, Undead Wolf said:

If it's going to be a shit port, I'd rather the game didn't come to Vita at all. I don't want another Salt and Sanctuary situation. Why these developers even announce a Vita version of their game when they clearly don't care is beyond me. It often gets handed off to a different studio and takes forever to come out anyway. I have to imagine the only reason they do it is because Sony are giving them a good incentive.

Given the game is a mobile phone game at first release this one might run rather well on the Vita.

My main reason for supporting this port is to give funds for the second game that is currency in development for mobile. If we show the love a PS4 and or Vita port might get announced. (If it has not already been announced.)

I really do love my vita but when it comes to stuff like this it bugs the he'll out of me but I guess it can't be helped with Indie stuff, just wish they would keep it to themselves until it's more concrete. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to get back into my watch tower to look out for the Papers, Please port promised like 2 years ago....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Talk about thread necromancy, but I have a question about this game in general.  Would you recommend this game?

I recently came across an article about Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon and thought it looked really neat, and discovered the existence of this game, which also now has me curious about it.  Is it any good?

8 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

Talk about thread necromancy, but I have a question about this game in general.  Would you recommend this game?

I recently came across an article about Oceanhorn: Chronos Dungeon and thought it looked really neat, and discovered the existence of this game, which also now has me curious about it.  Is it any good?

This is just my opinion but personally, I found this game to be buggy, boring, tedious as hell and needlessly frustrating so avoid it like plague.