Top of the ladder Throphy

13 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Looks like that trophy randomly pops? Or is it because players that played it from 2014 have more luck unlocking it? I am planning to get this game, but it seems 50/50 now with the Time Trail trophy.

As I got my trophy back in 2013 I can't really judge what the current problem is but it seems like the time trial leaderboards don't register any new times submitted and so you can't cheese it by letting someone play on a newly submitted track with an easy to beat time and beat it afterwards to claim the trophy.

Welp I will repost my answer from playstationtrophies.org. They have a big discussion about the glitch.

"I booted the game up and after 3 years and when I connected to the internet via the publish thingy (since I wanted to d4d stuff) the trophy popped. The only thing racing related (before the popping after the long gap.) thing what I did was test driving my own created track. No campaign no tracks from others nothing. To add up to that I also don't know what I did all the way back in 2014. I did "post the first time trial on a public track then as stated by my trophy" and did some more time trially stuff. "

Edited by Bumperklever

forget about my method.

didn't work at all.

seems like it's really unattainable until the server issue fixed to allow records to be uploaded.

1: get SDS and let me do their job. (i guess just need to tune the servers instead of release an update as it's been working before)

2: maybe newest psv update causes some sort of instability issue, who knows.

either is hard to fix. let's just pray that as someone mentioned before:

the server may update the leaderboards in a weekly/monthly basis, and you should have it when next update comes.

(p.s. if you check the SDS time trail maps, and select the first map or so, then choose leaderboard and set filter to this week then you will see there's are some guys still were able to upload the records and server registered them. strange enough)

Edited by crisding89

43 minutes ago, crisding89 said:

it seems that the server stopped registering new time trail records since some point much earlier than last week (because if you go to see the records of a map, then choose this week and last week, there's no result returning)

i'd take a guess the only way to get it is to find a track that has a beatable leader-board then give it a try see if the trophy unlocks when you beat the best ghost despite uploading the record.

so bad that i already uploaded my trophies then I saw this topic! damn!

I've tried this--didn't work.

Top of the Ladder just popped for me when I went into the Share Station. I haven't done a time trial since yesterday, so I guess leaderboard submissions just started working again and my previous attempts were just held in a queue until now. I can now see my times on the tracks I've run. I'd never played the game prior to the 14th so hopefully you other late-comers will get it to work now as well.

Trophy popped for me too.

Search a map that has a beatable time and get there the best time.

tap at "Post Time"

Just tap at "No" if the game asks you to upload your time.

You will recive "your time submitted.." tap Ok.

Then Exit and go to the share station and there to Mod Explorer accept the licenses and wait some seconds until the loading screen finished.

The trophy will pop! 

On 4/20/2017 at 6:13 PM, Thermopyle2 said:

Top of the Ladder just popped for me when I went into the Share Station. I haven't done a time trial since yesterday, so I guess leaderboard submissions just started working again and my previous attempts were just held in a queue until now. I can now see my times on the tracks I've run. I'd never played the game prior to the 14th so hopefully you other late-comers will get it to work now as well.

This is how it worked for me too. The trophy popped shortly after I went into the share station.