de Blob could be coming to PS4

snakebit10

Never played any of the de Blob games, but I constantly am haunted by the cases at my job for this game. It's got a very art-sy like cover to it which personally caught my attention.. just because I don't play my PS3 as much anymore is the only issue though, but with a possibility of them bringing this game over that's great news for me.

de blob 2 was sneaky fun. it's very satisfying to start a level completely drab, depressed and black and white, and be able to change it completely so that by the end it's full of color and life. i never played the first one so if it did come to ps4 i'd definitely get it

De Blob is a fun game BUT with one big issue/annoyance - the levels are way too long with no save point, some of them I remember taking almost one hour I think.. at least that's what it felt like.

Edited by Zanreo

3 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

De Blob is a fun game BUT with one big issue/annoyance - the levels are way too long with no save point, some of them I remember taking almost one hour I think.. at least that's what it felt like.

Nah, they did take an hour to beat. Pretty damn sure some stuff was missable once you reached the end of the level too, and the game had some issues with a second round of collectibles, something about having to take them all over again, even if you could only see the count of the new ones you obtained. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

Nah, they did take an hour to beat. Pretty damn sure some stuff was missable once you reached the end of the level too, and the game had some issues with a second round of collectibles, something about having to take them all over again, even if you could only see the count of the new ones you obtained. :P

Yeah... kind of a shame because it DOES have some fun gameplay mechanics. Didn't know about the collectibles but didn't feel like struggling through the levels again after beating it...