sithknight666

sithknight666's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

sithknight666

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I stumbled across a hacked server and it popped all my remaining trophies,trust me,if Sony allowed you to delete trophies this game would be one of them.I hate the fact this happened and was worried about it but people reassured me psnprofiles knew about the hacked servers so didn't bother with it.As you can see I have spent 8 years on trophy hunting and this is the only game that hasn't legit trophies on it.I use this site a lot and would hate to be pushed out because of some hacker.

@sithknight666 unfortunately, the flag will remain- the flag is not a comment on you, but a comment on the trophies in question and they were obtained illegitimately - that you were not the one doing the hacking is not the main issue.

There's a lot of people on here with the same problem; sadly a lot of people got into hacked lobbies without realising what happened, and many (sane) people on this site will not hold it against you. Like @BeautifulTorment said, you can hide the game (this can also be done through PS4) to prevent it from showing up here.

For the record, whenever there's someone disputing a game like this most people forget to mention it but there is a way you can prevent the trophies to show up on your profile as long as you haven't synchronised the trophies yet, though not everybody knows about this.

• If you enter a lobby and you notice trophies popping when they should not, then immediately quit the game.
  • If you haven't done so yet, upload all save files you wish to keep to your PS+ online storage (or if you don't have that, copy them to a USB device), but don't copy the save file from the game you just had trophies hacked in.
  • Delete your profile from your PS3 without synchronising your trophies first.
  • Download your profile back to your PS3.

Presto, your profile now does not have the hacked trophies unlocked any more!

Edited by BillyHorrible

Sorry man.  It's as @BillyHorrible says.  Unfortunately, this game will stay flagged.  Just hide the game and you'll be on the leaderboards.  One last thing:  being flagged =/= banned from the site.  I honesty have no idea where people get that from.  You just won't be on the leaderboards.  That's all.  From my understanding, you can't use gaming sessions either, but I believe @Sly Ripper is working on that issue.  Anyway, this is solved IMO.