The game is no more platinable ?

noervus

I've looking for platine this amazing game but in order to reach every ruban I need to play in some type of match like domination, but I see no more server with this type of match... The platine is not more reachable ?  

it's possible.... but the odd's might be extremely low :( unless you find a group that wants to help in a different type of match.

the other scenario that a plat wont be obtainable is if the online servers no longer function.

Edited by kingdrake2

"I'm looking into getting the platinum for this amazing game, but to achieve every ribbon, i need to play some game types like domination, but i don't see any servers hosting this type of game mode through server browser. Is the platinum now impossible?" 

No, it isn't. Grab 7 others, make join an empty room and match will start, then trade wins so everyone has the ribbons. Only server closure would stop this from being possible 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Humongous Chungus said:

I don't believe any game is platinable.

You mean not platinable ? cause I can give you a wonderful example, Skate 3 website is down so you'll never get the trophy about it

I got all the regular multiplayer trophies ( not the co-op ones) around a month ago without boosting any of them. I actually seem to be in full conquest and rush servers all the time, and team deathmatch on noshahr canals is still a hit as well, which I was able to grind out lvl 45 in no time

6 hours ago, Mr_Skirra said:

I got all the regular multiplayer trophies ( not the co-op ones) around a month ago without boosting any of them. I actually seem to be in full conquest and rush servers all the time, and team deathmatch on noshahr canals is still a hit as well, which I was able to grind out lvl 45 in no time

My problem isn't to grind out lvl 45. It's I don't have any of DLC so there is no server on arms race by example. So I can't get all rubans.

45 minutes ago, durpoixquent said:

My problem isn't to grind out lvl 45. It's I don't have any of DLC so there is no server on arms race by example. So I can't get all rubans.

I'm pretty sure you only need to earn the base game ribbons to get "Decorated" trophy and Arms Race (Gun Master) isn't in the base game, so it isn't needed. 

On 20/04/2017 at 7:37 AM, ElBolovo said:

I'm pretty sure you only need to earn the base game ribbons to get "Decorated" trophy and Arms Race (Gun Master) isn't in the base game, so it isn't needed. 

Ok so it's a real good new for me !!!! Which ribbons are in the base game so ? I didn't found any informations about it in game 

EDIT : I found a website with every ribbons needed for the trophy it's ok ty guys

Edited by durpoixquent
found answer