Tidus4713

Very enjoyable experience.

31 posts in this topic

For the price this is definitely worth it. Easy trophies and it's definitely a fun ride. I fully suggest picking this up. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completely agree. I just might add that you dont want to spoil yourself right from the start by looking at the trophies. Its really worth it, and wont take long to go trophy hunting after your first or second run.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long is a playthrough? I'm definitely interested in this game. I loved this kind of game back in the day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrissonn said:

How long is a playthrough? I'm definitely interested in this game. I loved this kind of game back in the day.

 

My first run took 1h5min. Just starting my second run :) 

 

Edit: second run was about 55min.

Edited by dalailama1989
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched some videos on YouTube and it looked well acted, definitely in my wishlist to buy it later this year :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

 

My first run took 1h5min. Just starting my second run :) 

Not bad at all. Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll be downloading this later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely going to check this one out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The acting is pretty good. Supposedly its an actual movie that came out in 2016 in england. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommend as well, much better than The Bunker (which was also pretty good). Surprising how diffferent some of the story tangents are depending on your choices 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought this today. I never played the Bunker but this looks more interesting. I want to ask how many playthroughs and how long does anyone think it will take?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good to hear it's a decent experience, will definitely be getting this 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tidus4713 said:

Its a minimum of 7 runs. 

 

Can you just replay the end to get 7 endings or do you need to play the whole thing through?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a little of this and it piqued my interest. I'll definitely give this one a go once the onslaught of games start to sizzle out around the beginning of summer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did my first playthrough of this. Honestly better than expected. The acting was good and the story was pretty interesting! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tidus4713 said:

The acting is pretty good. Supposedly its an actual movie that came out in 2016 in england. 

The acting is good. This wasn't a movie released here last year at all though. This is purely for the purpose of being a game and Wales Interactive will be back with more FMV titles :)

Edited by Shadows_Revenge
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really enjoyed this game. Having played The Bunker, I was not expecting much from this but its so much better. The acting is great and the different choices you take lead you to veer off in lots of differing tangents to the core storyline

I used Blazes guide on  playstationtrophies.org to get to the multiple endings in a limited number of playthrus, but am actually replaying it after platting it to go through all the varying choices to try and see everything fully.

If you have not tried this game then I would recommend using the longer guide that's available and play it that way

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked this up in a recent sale, and yeah, it's exceeded all expectations. I wanted to like The Bunker but it really didn't do anything for me. The script never gave the actors much of a chance to shine and the gameplay was incredibly basic point-and-click. Late Shift is much better, a surprising amount of player choice and, bar a few isolated occasions, really good writing and acting. You can tell it's been done on a limited budget, but it still feels more polished than your average B-movie or made-for-TV flick. Would very much be interested in seeing more by the same devs, and hope they stick to film-like multiple-choice games, as opposed to skeletal point-and-clicks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2017 at 0:55 AM, TheArcadeKid said:

Picked this up in a recent sale, and yeah, it's exceeded all expectations. I wanted to like The Bunker but it really didn't do anything for me. The script never gave the actors much of a chance to shine and the gameplay was incredibly basic point-and-click. Late Shift is much better, a surprising amount of player choice and, bar a few isolated occasions, really good writing and acting. You can tell it's been done on a limited budget, but it still feels more polished than your average B-movie or made-for-TV flick. Would very much be interested in seeing more by the same devs, and hope they stick to film-like multiple-choice games, as opposed to skeletal point-and-clicks.

How much was the sale price? I realize the sale has just ended recently which sucks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

How much was the sale price? I realize the sale has just ended recently which sucks

In the UK the sale's still on until the 16th. £6.49 down from about £10. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks interesting. Since a lot of you guys are praising the game, I think I'll go ahead and purchase it then since it's not very expensive.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished for the first time, the acting is really impressive, really good.

It will be a great run, even on multiple times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the uk in the games for under £4 as well a the the bunker till 29:59 on the 21st February 2018 on PlayStation store 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.