Very enjoyable experience.

local_jesster

22 hours ago, Tidus4713 said:

The acting is pretty good. Supposedly its an actual movie that came out in 2016 in england. 

The acting is good. This wasn't a movie released here last year at all though. This is purely for the purpose of being a game and Wales Interactive will be back with more FMV titles :)

Edited by Shadows_Revenge

• 3 months later...

Really enjoyed this game. Having played The Bunker, I was not expecting much from this but its so much better. The acting is great and the different choices you take lead you to veer off in lots of differing tangents to the core storyline

I used Blazes guide on  playstationtrophies.org to get to the multiple endings in a limited number of playthrus, but am actually replaying it after platting it to go through all the varying choices to try and see everything fully.

If you have not tried this game then I would recommend using the longer guide that's available and play it that way

• Like 2

Picked this up in a recent sale, and yeah, it's exceeded all expectations. I wanted to like The Bunker but it really didn't do anything for me. The script never gave the actors much of a chance to shine and the gameplay was incredibly basic point-and-click. Late Shift is much better, a surprising amount of player choice and, bar a few isolated occasions, really good writing and acting. You can tell it's been done on a limited budget, but it still feels more polished than your average B-movie or made-for-TV flick. Would very much be interested in seeing more by the same devs, and hope they stick to film-like multiple-choice games, as opposed to skeletal point-and-clicks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 0:55 AM, TheArcadeKid said:

Picked this up in a recent sale, and yeah, it's exceeded all expectations. I wanted to like The Bunker but it really didn't do anything for me. The script never gave the actors much of a chance to shine and the gameplay was incredibly basic point-and-click. Late Shift is much better, a surprising amount of player choice and, bar a few isolated occasions, really good writing and acting. You can tell it's been done on a limited budget, but it still feels more polished than your average B-movie or made-for-TV flick. Would very much be interested in seeing more by the same devs, and hope they stick to film-like multiple-choice games, as opposed to skeletal point-and-clicks.

How much was the sale price? I realize the sale has just ended recently which sucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...