GTA Online Heist DLC Trophies problem.

Otonio_Bruno

This problem have been bugging me since I've switched HDDs in my playstation 3 in january 2016. When I switched my hdd and installed GTA V again (And downloaded all patches too), the trophy list on my playstation doesn't show that I earned Heist DLC trophies, somehow the added DLC trophy list doesn't update even when synchronizing in game, though I haven't tried starting the online part.

So, how do I 'unlock' those trophies again on my playstation 3 trophy list for GTA V? What about timestamps, would they mess up, auto-popping a bunch of trophies within seconds and potentially flagging me on this game?

Here is my trophy list for this game if anyone is interested:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/Otonio_Bruno

Have you tried deleting the User and logging into your PSN on a new User, then syncing the trophies? Make sure you sync all of your trophies from your PS3 to your PSN Profile before you do this though.

Edited by LeetWolf2

2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

The timestamps you have shouldn't be overwritten by newer ones. It's weird that the list doesn't update after syncronising though. Maybe it will once you start the online again.

I'll try it, maybe even earning the other trophy left for that DLC may trigger it. Since it shouldn't mess with the timestamps, I'm more at ease. Thanks for your suggestion and clarification.

1 hour ago, LeetWolf2 said:

Have you tried deleting the User and logging into your PSN on a new User, then syncing the trophies? Make sure you sync all of your trophies from your PS3 to your PSN Profile before you do this though.

Unfortunately that isn't an option =/. I have many copy-prohibited saves and no PS Plus subscription going, so I'd lose them all even if backed all the other saves. Thanks for your input on this.

1 hour ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Try having sony troubleshoot it, most of the time they can solve your issue. :)

In South America, Sony call center/support it's good as non-existent. Not they only know a thing about systems, they just usually say to contact the developer about any problems you have, so in this case it might be better just to skip calling Sony and send an e-mail/ticket support to Rockstar if the method above doesn't work. Thanks for your input anyway.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno
Proper paragraphing and spacing between quotes.