G_abbo91

Wrong ending count? NO SPOILER

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I like very much this game, but I don't know if I got a bug or what: I did 4 runs by now, that way:

1) ending 1, endings count = 1

2) ending 1, endings count = 2

3) ending 2, ending count = 2

4) ending 1, ending count = 3

Is ending count bugged? Does it mean that if I end the game 4 more times like first run, I'll get "collect 7 endings" trophy :/?? 

I am not sure but that is definitely possible, it looks like you still have 3 "unique" endings to go though looking at your trophies 

I actually did 3 different playthroughs and my 3rd playthrough counted as a new ending even though it was the same ending for Playthrough 2. I choose to go to the Tchois instead of going home. I thought the Tchois trophy would unlock but it didn't so I should have picked the go home choice as I know that trophy would have unlocked. At least I have a playthrough that will unlock about 11 trophies in one single playthrough. I hope to finish all playthroughs later today. 

It takes 7 playthroughs to platinum this game if anybody is wondering. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

I went tcois instead of going home on my first run and never got the trophy. I hope it isn't bugged. 

21 minutes ago, Tidus4713 said:

I went tcois instead of going home on my first run and never got the trophy. I hope it isn't bugged. 

I know what you mean, I made that choice on my 3rd playthrough and didn't get the trophy. I thought i did it wrong. 

4 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It takes 7 playthroughs to platinum this game if anybody is wondering. 

That's not true. 

Sometimes you get the trophy for 2 endings in 1 playthrough. 

I didn't play it 7 times. 

Thats what I wondered as well. I had the same ending sequence twice, but two endings unlocked.

Anyone figured out, which point is "the point of no return"? I think most actions before being held in an unpleasant situation don't count too much, or am I wrong?

Edit:

I did 6 playthroughs, endings count = 4, it's not a +1 for each ending regardless of what you do.

Last one I tried to take "The Coward" trophy going home: I did, but it didn't pop, and the count isn't increased to 5.

I got 2 Endlings but it counts 3

The real question is, can i trust in-game counter , if I got it to 7 I got the trophy despite i didn't actually get all 7 ?

edit:nvm, just got the plat ! :D 

Edited by FielVeredus

Well I've done one playthrough and it counted it as 2 endings and says I only missed 3 scenes.