Is it possible to get level 30 by playing Hardest difficulty this time ?

FielVeredus

I am waiting to play it on PS4, but when i was playing it on my PC and  the hardest difficulty (it was called Apocalyptic, no clue if there are big changes with Deathfinitive). I had to play it twice. I had finished game around 23 level. So probably at least 1,5 playthroughs required.

Edited by Mizdig_
Edit sweep

I finished the story yesterday and by the looks of it, with all the sidequests completed, the higher level you can get to is 22 so like @Mizdig_ said, you will need 1.5 playthroughs.

Now about making the game easier, there are two kinds of glitches that you can use: buying stuff without having credits and buying stuff with boatman coins (this one will glitch your entire game so I wouldn't use it until you buy all the skills available in game, otherwise you won't be able to get the Full Potential trophy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oA0E1TxMAw

Edited by wickenex

2 hours ago, wickenex said:

I finished the story yesterday and by the looks of it, with all the sidequests completed, the higher level you can get to is 22 so like @Mizdig_ said, you will need 1.5 playthroughs.

Now about making the game easier, there are two kinds of glitches that you can use: buying stuff without having credits and buying stuff with boatman coins (this one will glitch your entire game so I wouldn't use it until you buy all the skills available in game, otherwise you won't be able to get the Full Potential trophy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oA0E1TxMAw

if I start 2nd playthrough on Easy, the xp will be the same as I play on hardest one ? and Crucible thingy that require to get level 25+ to unlock all level can be done early in 2nd playthrough as well?

seems very nice glitch, i will do only money i guess , it should help me have easier time with the game. I heard there is a glitch where you can sell your possessed item and rebuy it then filled it again so you can get super OP weapon, do you tried that ?

Edited by FielVeredus

33 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

if I start 2nd playthrough on Easy, the xp will be the same as I play on hardest one ? and Crucible thingy that require to get level 25+ to unlock all level can be done early in 2nd playthrough as well?

seems very nice glitch, i will do only money i guess , it should help me have easier time with the game. I heard there is a glitch where you can sell your possessed item and rebuy it then filled it again so you can get super OP weapon, do you tried that ?

I am not able to tell you that yet because I'm still getting some unfinished things from my first playthrough. Technically you could start Crucible on your first playthrough if you wanted, but since you might not have a good build by then, it's best to leave it until you are level 25+.

Regarding the possessed weapon thingy, I used that along with the money glitch to get some satisfactory results.

Edited by wickenex

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday, I have completed platinum playthrough. I have finished 1st playthrough at almost 23 lvl on the hardest difficulty, without doing dlc specific dungeons. I've got lvl 30 after Earth. It took me around 32 hours to complete the game. And yes you have to complete Crucible at 2nd playthough, as you stated you need 25 lvl to be able to play 75+ round.

Edited by Mizdig_

On 8/5/2560 at 2:14 PM, Mizdig_ said:

Yesterday, I have completed platinum playthrough. I have finished 1st playthrough at almost 23 lvl on the hardest difficulty, without doing dlc specific dungeons. I've got lvl 30 after Earth. It took me around 32 hours to complete the game. And yes you have to complete Crucible at 2nd playthough, as you stated you need 25 lvl to be able to play 75+ round.

Is Wicked K need to be in one sitting for him to popped up ? I heard it is not neccessary anymore in this version.

18 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Is Wicked K need to be in one sitting for him to popped up ? I heard it is not neccessary anymore in this version.

Well i did the Crucible at one go, but take a look on rarity. Defeating Wicked K has higher percentage, then completing the Crucible (PSNP and Playstation trophy rarity). Although, i have no idea what are new requirements for him to show up.

14 hours ago, Mizdig_ said:

Well i did the Crucible at one go, but take a look on rarity. Defeating Wicked K has higher percentage, then completing the Crucible (PSNP and Playstation trophy rarity). Although, i have no idea what are new requirements for him to show up.

In Crucible, Is easy difficulty help or it just same difficulty as I play on Deathinitive?

and Can I die ?

Edited by FielVeredus

14 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

In Crucible, Is easy difficulty help or it just same difficulty as I play on Deathinitive?

and Can I die ?

For the Crucible you can use easy difficulty in 2nd playthrough. If you die, you lose all. <- Dont die ! :D