Trophy list already revealed

BlueBerry_1337

I could have sworn I heard spring 2017 somewhere, but not sure. But usually games without release dates have placeholders that are dated "December 31st", as you see on Amazon a lot for pre-order-able games, so this is really nothing new. All I can find for this game is "early 2017", so of course said placeholder will be put down just to show it's coming out this year (hopefully).

• Like 1

The game is out on PC for a while so maybe it already has steam achievements. 

Therefore the trophy list was also already known for some time

Really looking forward to this one though, because i already saw some reviews and this game got really good ones

The console port was just certified a few days back and they said it would be releasing soon.  I imagine it'll be out in a week or two, which will make it a nice birthday present to myself.  It's just strange that there's still no official date and it isn't available for preorder.

• Like 1

AH! No Co-Op trophy, that's a surprise!

Anyway i've seen and playing the First one and watched the Second one plaied on PC, great game, tons of fun (Especially with somebody) even if a little repetitive after a while.

Still, glad to see the Trophy list it means it will be coming out soon after it was announced for February (Well at least around the net) on Ps4, definitively going to buy it when on sale in the future :3 

The Trophy list yeah seems like for the First one, Max Level and everything and complete the game at Max difficulty which hopefully is hard but not so hard as the first one :P 

34 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Exactly My Reaction When I saw This List

I Just Hope All Trophies Are Obtainable While Play This On Co-Op

More than likely yes after all are Difficult/Level/Money related for the most part and i don't see a (Single player Only) in the description :)  

I prefer that is like this, so you can decide to do all alone or all in co-Op, up to you and not be forced one way or another because of some trophies.

5 hours ago, SolidJD said:

What even is this game about? What does it play like? 

Not really sure what it is about, but most of it will be first person shooter hack and slash with lasers, katanas, swords and guns.. IGNs brutal gameplay

Oh I think there will be demons too, they were in the first game so why exclude them now 

Edited by BlueBerry_1337
Accidentally pressed published before could finish typing
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

Not really sure what it is about, but most of it will be first person shooter hack and slash with lasers, katanas, swords and guns.. IGNs brutal gameplay

Oh I think there will be demons too, they were in the first game so why exclude them now 

I am going to get the first one on PSN store tonight as it is only £5.79 I think with the Easter Sale. If I enjoy that I will look into getting Shadow Warrior 2. 

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SolidJD said:

I am going to get the first one on PSN store tonight as it is only £5.79 I think with the Easter Sale. If I enjoy that I will look into getting Shadow Warrior 2. 

Thanks for the info. 

Oh, i wouldn't use it as a full comparison. The gameplay in geenral si similar but the Second one is waaay more open and Wider (Even if kinda repetitive in the Places and side quests in the end) than the first one, you can even choose many weapons or buy them while in the first one you find 4-5 and you can only use those for example.