Any penalty for dying, trophy wise, or other?

Karmikazee

@TehUberCheezCatz @YROSHIKU Thanks for responses! Great to hear. Yeah tried to get the Gopher to the tower twice, keep dying. :( 

Also. when completed that area, all was missing (besides the blue present for the gopher!) was 1 red chest and just a few confetti. So looked on Youtube but found you need a paper airplane. Guessing can't do that yet cause don't have the skill? 

Thanks CheezCat. Guess am just trying to get a head of myself. 

Unrelated quick question. Have they changed the notification system here? Used to get an email when people responded in one of my threads. Still have the "notify me of replies" turned on but no emails anymore? 

@Karmikazee No problem buddy :), as for the Chauffeur trophy it is one of the most nerve wracking trophies I've ever got and had to work on, especially when most of the time you gotta restart the whole level to get back to that little shit. Anyways I was followimg two trophy guides for it one to give me an idea of how to approach the mentioned trophy and second for all collectibles.

https://www.youtube.com/?app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/?app=desktop

@YROSHIKU Yeah have only tried 1st one in Swithin's Moor, after 3 frustrating attempts, decided to come back to it later. :(

Regarding your links, both just take me to my Youtube home page? But am playing all the way thru trying to find all collectables myself. Then will use walkthru and/or vid to find what have missed. But would love to see a vid on the misplaced gophers, anything to give me a leg up! Maybe you could post the name of the vid, or who it's by?

@KarmikazeeI did the same thing, playing for the first time, 2 maybe 3 attempts and I was moving forward, at least before I was going to throw my controller out of the window. And well that's probably why it was the last trophy I've got. Anyways as for the links I think it might be because I'm on my phone, so the channels are: rus199410 and Pelote de neige. One for the Chauffeur trophy and other for all collectibles and locations of those little side-quests.

On 4/19/2017 at 0:12 PM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

You can't die when you're doing the gopher quests, else you'll have to restart the stage, but other then that, death doesn't mean anything.

Not necessarily. You can restart checkpoint for some (not all) gopher quests to reset its position in case you fail.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/08/2019 at 6:08 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Stupid gopher quests. Seriously the amount of times that dumb thing was flinged off a cliff by an enemy is just stupid at this point.

It's not that hard. Every route has just one or two tricky moments but putting the gopher in a safe place makes it much easier...if it doesn't vanish without a cause (happened to me once or twice when you move away too far from it). The game could have been tweaked a little when it comes to camera work.

• 1 year later...
On 07/08/2019 at 1:08 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

Stupid gopher quests. Seriously the amount of times that dumb thing was flinged off a cliff by an enemy is just stupid at this point.

This game is really really annoying, like these quests feel so stupid because whenever you are doing some stupid shit happens, like the camera start doing some weird shit or the touch pad doesnt work properly and most of them if you die you die, you cant backtrack and i just hate it, it is not even that hard, but urghhh this game is really really boring, like i regreted bad to started it being a completionist, it is draining my soul out