Back playing this game and questions about unlocking female heroines' costumes

I'm finally back playing this game after so many years when the Director's Cut version of Hollow Fragment first came tot he PS4 and I have already cleared the Hollow Area arc. But I am trying to unlock all the heroine costumes by praising them for Atk, Buff and Def. I need to know many Atks, Defs and Buff praises do I need to unlock the heroine's costume and unlocking their fourth and final costume for getting all three costumes. Can somebody help me with this? I know I need to get the atk, def and buff charts on my heroine's character info to a certain degree, but I would like to know how many support praises do I need to unlock her costume for that specific chart.

No one could tell you exact amount =D

If someone actually counted all of them, I would buy them another version of SAO, lol =D

What you need to do is spam continuous praise. Therefore, you should not praise something you are not going for. So, if you are going for Attack costume, do not praise any Buff or Defense and so on. Once you get it, switch to different and continue.