Things To Look Out For?

TVDex252

So I've been playing quite a lot of Persona 5 over the last week and I'm in the beginning of October in game. I really want to platinum this game without having to go through a complete second play through so I was wondering what kind of things I should look out for/do before it's too late. Any tips would be helpful.

I checked for a guide but it seems no one has written one up yet, hopefully someone is working on it.

22 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

So I've been playing quite a lot of Persona 5 over the last week and I'm in the beginning of October in game. I really want to platinum this game without having to go through a complete second play through so I was wondering what kind of things I should look out for/do before it's too late. Any tips would be helpful.

I checked for a guide but it seems no one has written one up yet, hopefully someone is working on it.

I'm not sure how many confidant ranks do you have etc. and if you are already in the beginning of October, I'm not sure if you will be able to do it without second playthrough.

Here's a complete step-by-step guide/walkthrough for most of the trophies and they both should help you. They are awesome.

Edited by Lowlliet
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lowlliet said:

I'm not sure what confidant ranks do you have etc. and if you are already in the beginning of October I'm not sure if you will be able to do it without second playthrough.

Here's a complete step-by-step guide/walkthrough for most of the trophies and they are awesome. 

Ahh, thank you! Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

You still need to go through NG+ for a few trophies, but as I understand it, you don't need to do an entire second playthrough.

Also there's a guide in progress.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You still need to go through NG+ for a few trophies, but as I understand it, you don't need to do an entire second playthrough.

To elaborate on this. You don't need to do an entire playthrough IFF you have.

• True Ending (well, duh)
  • All Confidants MAXed (and technically Social Stats are they are required for MAXing many Confidants) 
  • All Mementos Requests

Missing any of these three results in a complete playthrough.

Other miscellaneous trophies can be load scummed through December save.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

To elaborate on this. You don't need to do an entire playthrough IFF you have.

• True Ending (well, duh)
  • All Confidants MAXed (and technically Social Stats are they are required for MAXing many Confidants) 
  • All Mementos Requests

Missing any of these three results in a complete playthrough.

Other miscellaneous trophies can be load scummed through December save.

You can see he doesn`t even have a maxed out confidant yet, so, unfortunately, 2nd playthrough is necessary for him.

3 hours ago, Lowlliet said:

You can see he doesn`t even have a maxed out confidant yet, so, unfortunately, 2nd playthrough is necessary for him.

I don't have enough time to max them out in my playthrough? Damn thought I would have had plenty of time. 

3 hours ago, Lowlliet said:

He's totally leaving the last event for all of them :awesome: 

I was more talking about global point rather than his case but yea, seeing he does not even have one in October, it's pretty much ji endo.

31 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

I don't have enough time to max them out in my playthrough? Damn thought I would have had plenty of time. 

Well, unless you have like 6-7 of your confidants on level 8-9 I don't think so.

Because if you haven't maxed one yet at your point of gameplay... well, even with December where you will have to give up on everything else... I don't think it's possible.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

29 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

He's totally leaving the last event for all of them :awesome: 

I was more talking about global point rather than his case but yea, seeing he does not even have one in October, it's pretty much ji endo.

Well, unless you have like 6-7 of your confidants on level 8-9 I don't think so.

Because if you haven't maxed one yet at your point of gameplay... well, even with December where you will have to give up on everything else... I don't think it's possible.

Ahh I guess I failed at the time management part of the game lol I do have like 3-4 at level 8 but I guess it's not good enough xD 

Oh well, at least it's a good game so replaying it won't feel as bad lol

On 4/20/2017 at 0:17 PM, TVDex252 said:

Ahh I guess I failed at the time management part of the game lol I do have like 3-4 at level 8 but I guess it's not good enough xD 

Oh well, at least it's a good game so replaying it won't feel as bad lol

You need second playthrough for couple of the trophies anyways so don't worry about finishing all confidants in first run. Plus your social stats carry on into NG+ so it'll be much easier to plan ahead.