Did this game release the DLC without DLC trophies?

yup we do and we will not stop until the series dies once every idiot sheep out there who says it sucks stops buying it even though they know they will not like it

I don't think it sucks but the only reason it sales is the MP, which has been shit since Black Ops. I buy CoD just to see where the story goes.
  • Like 1

I don't think it sucks but the only reason it sales is the MP, which has been shit since Black Ops. I buy CoD just to see where the story goes.

well that is very true that the only reason it sells is the multiplayer i still like it though then again it is all a matter of opinion based on different people. the people i dont like though are the people that buy the game for the multiplayer knowing it will be the same as the last game since that is what COD does and then they bitch and moan about how much it sucks i mean seriously everyone knows what to expect by now if those same people who bitch and moan about it stopped buying the newest one to come out im sure that the franchise would die just like many people want

• 3 months later...