Why are there rare trophies ?

ahmedelebiary

i mean the game is not hard at all .. actually you get 17/20 trophies by just playing through the campaign on the easiest difficulty then you can replay any chapter as you are going to need like 200 kills for the (1500 kills trophy) and farm the points you still need to unlock your final perk for the brutal difficulty which is the mega pistol that should make it a breeze? is that because the game might be poor or not very good ? i mean i understand its a City Interactive game but i actually think this is their best game ive played ( yes i played SGW,SGW2 and Enemy Front) lol .. the game has some lag,freezes and frame rate drop issues but it is still a fun first person shooter especially for the genre fans..

15 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

i mean the game is not hard at all .. actually you get 17/20 trophies by just playing through the campaign on the easiest difficulty then you can replay any chapter as you are going to need like 200 kills for the (1500 kills trophy) and farm the points you still need to unlock your final perk for the brutal difficulty which is the mega pistol that should make it a breeze? is that because the game might be poor or not very good ? i mean i understand its a City Interactive game but i actually think this is their best game ive played ( yes i played SGW,SGW2 and Enemy Front) lol .. the game has some lag,freezes and frame rate drop issues but it is still a fun first person shooter especially for the genre fans..

Mostly lag for me, after the first few hours of playing I gave up, to some it's a slice of cake but to me it's hell.

• 2 months later...

The game isn't bad. It's not great, but it's not bad. I'm almost done with brutal mode (which is a breeze with that one shot pistol) and I've had a few slowdowns only on two bosses and one freeze.

The trophies are rare because it's decent looking and always on sale so it sells at a decent rate. People just never finish it.