PS VR games apart sorting section?

BlueBerry_1337

Do you think PSVR games should have an apart section in sorting?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think games requiring PSVR should get an apart section in sorting on profiles (like Ps3, ps4, vita AND vr games on ps store)

• Yes, I think it should be added to the profiles sorting list
    • Yes, but I think it'll never be added
    • No, I just consider it a ps4 game
    • No, it would be inconvenient
    • Another opinion: comment?

It was already suggested to indicate PS VR-games somehow or sort them. These are the threads I found and I guess the feedback-area is the more appropriate-area:

EDIT:
Plus it was already suggested in this thread to manually tag trophy which are unobtainable or require some specific peripherals. I guess it would be similar to this idea, too:

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

It was already suggested to indicate PS VR-games somehow or sort them. These are the threads I found and I guess the feedback-area is the more appropriate-area

Thanks! I'll read them, but should I somehow close my thread or leave it for the poll? 

2 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

Thanks! I'll read them, but should I somehow close my thread or leave it for the poll? 

You're welcome. :)

About the thread: I don't know honestly. AFAIK users can only lock their threads when they buy a premium membership (unless this has changed) so if you want to close the thread a mod would have to do this.

• Like 1

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

You're welcome. :)

About the thread: I don't know honestly. AFAIK users can only lock their threads when they buy a premium membership (unless this has changed) so if you want to close the thread a mod would have to do this.

I suppose I'll leave it open for now then, for the poll at least. And if a mod decides to close it then so be it.