Episode 4 will be released on April 25th...

YES!!! I just got this in hard copy today, just finished episode 1, off to a bang! Very excited to hear episode 4 is a few days away :) I'm going to play an episode per night until the 4th is released i reckon :) so glad Clementine is back aswell, she is a full blown bad ass now and I feel really attatched to her we have watched her character evolve for 3 seasons now :) here's hoping to plenty more! And thank God this season has a Platinum trophy like season 1, no idea why season 2 didn't have a platinum maybe they wanted to see if the game would still sell well (which it did). So far season 1 was the best but I'm only 1 episode into season 3 so I can't say much yet. I just finished Batman Telltale series a few days ago too man that was amazing too. Telltale really are a dope video game studio, personally one of my favourites with Rockstar, 2K and EA :) (EA mainly because they make my beloved Sims and FIFA series haha)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

There's only 5 eps in this season right? 

Well then, guess it's about time I keep my eye out for a sale on it finally.

right, only 5 episodes .sale will come after the episode 5 is released... probably 5€ cheaper than the old season pass price...