Numerous of these trophies

Trophies on my ps4 for this game that are wrong here are as follow: 

The White Death: Kill 20 Enemy snipers, not 5. 

Curosity killed the cat: Distract 30 Enemies with luring bullet, not 5.

Mark the prey: Tag 30 Enemies with tagging bullets, not 5.

Assassin: Do 25 Stealth kills, not 5

Third Degree: Do 15 interrogations, not 5. 

Voyeur: tag 10 enemies with the cctv.

Death from above: Kill 20 enemies from above.

Turn on the wipers: Kill 25 enemies while driving.

I think that was all of them.

• Like 3

Then they've adjusted the trophies, i can't confirm or deny it but it will be adjusted probably when the game is available for us all and more people report it, happened before, for example on games like Beach Buggy Racing, although that was the other way round, the requirements were made less time investing then before. Although i think that these are still very doable

Off-topic a bit: How is the game? looks very interesting to me

Yeah, i see. The thing was: i was actually using this site to look for requirements for each trophy, and then i started to think the trophies were glitched or bugged :( after to days i looked on psn, haha.

Yeah, the game iiis amazing, but then again i loved the 2 before :) So you are talking to a fan of Ghost warrior, but just to have it said its some bugs in this game that are really anoying, like some of point of interrest markers wont dissapear on the map when you have looted the area. and also the game keeps freezing and crashes aswell.

Ah oke, i've only played the mp of 2.

But i wait for some reviews first, i hope those freezing and crashing issues will be patched because that is very annoying, but the game looks like a huge step forward for the franchise.

For the trophies though, they will be adjusted, i don't know who can do that on this website except for the owner.

35 minutes ago, Lars said:

Ah oke, i've only played the mp of 2.

But i wait for some reviews first, i hope those freezing and crashing issues will be patched because that is very annoying, but the game looks like a huge step forward for the franchise.

For the trophies though, they will be adjusted, i don't know who can do that on this website except for the owner.

Yes, it is :) this time it is a AAA tilte :) Just had a huge crash in this game, i was thrown all over the in-game world.