Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

So it seems I'm the last to vote once again. I felt it was necessary to make the deciding vote right in the thread.

@Kent10201 there's one reason why you lost today. You let your paranoia consume you. I gave you a clear path towards potential victory, and you refused my offer out of fear. Not only that, but you've switched sides more times than I can count. I've given you too many chances, but it's time that we end this. That's why with a heavy heart, I'm voting you out this week.

I will give you some credit at least. Since the beginning, I have been trying to take Survivor under my control, and you of all people were the one to attempt to lead things towards chaos. I bet you had one final scheme to try to get me out, so...

tumblr_oi12j4X5SV1ub5s7to2_r1_400.gif

I'll use my first of three idols this week. It's a good time to use one anyway. The reason why I was so diligent on finding a way to not use a idol last week was to bring everyone under a false sense of security. If people think I'm too cocky to use idols when I'm in obvious danger, of course my backstabbers will come crawling out of the woodwork. If I could've won without it, great! If not, the traitor(s) will be found and dealt with. Well, we'll find out in a few minutes.

The votes are in!

Jem has played a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast for Jem will not count.

Vote 1 - Jem12345

Vote 2 - Jem12345

Vote 3 - Jem12345

Vote 4 - Jem12345

Vote 5 - Jem12345

Vote 6 - Kent10201

Vote 7 - Kent10201

Vote 8 - Kent10201

Vote 9 - Kent10201

By a vote of 4-0, the 8th player voted out of Survivor: PSNP and first member of the jury: @Kent10201

Jem records the first successful idol use in Survivor: PSNP history and escapes the blindside. What's in store next week? Stay tuned for the update in the coming days!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

I prefer being dealt with with my head held high than go all the way feeling I missed out on the game. So whatever your punishment may be, let it come!

One fool was eliminated, and another was exposed.

Spoiler

Image result for mgrp gif

Week 8 Day 1 – Announcements

Hello Survivors. We made it to week 8. We’ve got ourselves 8 folks left and our first member of the jury.

Recap of the previous week. The week started out with Jem Calling for a truce to take out Kent. Words were said and we moved into the reward challenge. It was three teams of three where Zonehunter, Fredoline and Stalker won reward. Fredoline gave his reward up to Glennrhee who secured victory in the immunity challenge narrowly escaping zone’s time. At tribal council Jem used his Exile Island immunity idol and Kent became the first member of the jury. Tribal council wound up with some drama between Fred and Jem. Will this come into play next week? Who will become the 2ndmember of the jury? Let’s find out.

Schedule:

Day 2/3 reward round – Ultra rare trophies matter:

We will have a 8 man free for all. The person with the most ultra rare trophies in the 48 hours will win reward.

The winner will select 2 people to share the reward with. The reward is a 4 hour bonus added to their score.  

Day 4 – Break

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Sleepless nights:

This will feature an endurance competition set over the span of the 48 hours. Time will start from the first trophy earned. Every hour a new trophy must be earned.

Ex. I earn a trophy at 2:34am on day 1. That’s 1 point. I then earn a trophy at 3:47am day 2. That’s my second point. I miss earning a trophy between 3-4am so my score will be 2 points for the immunity challenge.

The maximum number of points this challenge will be 48 plus the additional 4 from the reward. Whoever has the most points in the end of the 48 hours will be crowned winner. If the event of a tie, the person who earned the last trophy first will be crowned the winner.  

Day 7 – Tribal Council

The 9th person voted off and the 2nd member of the jury will be crowned.

Well that’s it for today. As always, questions comments or concerns can be asked. Have a good rest of the night/morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

Just to be clear, for the immunity challenge, missing an hour locks your trophies in, correct? As in, if I skip 3-4am, I can't pick back up at 6am and start earning points again?

That's correct

On 7/19/2017 at 5:50 PM, Couch said:

Day 2/3 reward round – Ultra rare trophies matter:

We will have a 8 man free for all. The person with the most ultra rare trophies in the 48 hours will win reward.

The winner will select 2 people to share the reward with. The reward is a 4 hour bonus added to their score.  

We're 15 minutes away from the start of the reward challenge. Enjoy

Week 8 Day 4 - Break Day

Well folks. The results are in. The winner of the reward challenge is Jem12345

Lucas - 0

Jem - 13 (1 Platinum)

Ace - 0

Fred - 0

Zone - 0

MStalker - 13

Enma - 0

Glennrhee - 0

Due to our first tie I had to check what we put in place. The OP shows this:

In the event of a tie during a reward/immunity challenge, here are the tiebreaker rules:

For team challenges: (tiebreaker 1) team with the most platinums wins -> (tiebreaker 2) team with the highest individual score wins ->(tiebreaker 3) random chance

For solo challenges: (tiebreaker 1) player with the most platinums wins -> (tiebreaker 2) player who last earned a trophy wins -> (tiebreaker 3) random chance

Note: Not all events will use this format. i.e, a reward challenge that is based on how many platinums are earned, in an event of a tie, the second tiebreaker(tiebreaker 2) rule would be used.

Jem scored 1 platinum while Stalker didn't have any. If tiebreaker two was used Stalker would've won by 6 minutes. Close one folks.

@jem12345 Please let us know which two others you would like to share the reward with.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Couch said:

Well folks. The results are in. The winner of the reward challenge is Jem12345

Jem - 13 (1 Platinum)

MStalker - 13

It was a close fight. I completely forgot about the platinum tie-breaker and even thought you won for a few minutes. Though when you really think about it, I couldn't have lost. My allies, or as @Fredoline05 would say, my puppets, were counting on me to get the job done, so no matter how hard you tried, there was no way I could afford to let them down. Not like how you let down your alliance.

Spoiler

That's right. It was @MStalker58 who gave away the plan with @Tearraven, not @Kent10201. I waited a while to see if it was worth hiding the truth, but since you've made it very clear that you will never officially join my side, I thought I should let everyone know what you've been up to behind the scenes. ;)

Now that that's out of the way, @Enma8910, @GlennRhee, take the reward and lead us towards victory!

To clarify how this week's reward works:

The 4 bonus hours work as fill-ins, not just a passive +4 to a players score. In other words, if a player scores a trophy for 6 consecutive hours, takes a 2 hour break, then comes back for 6 more hours, and then stops their score is 16, not 6. If a player reaches the end of the event with an active streak, the remaining bonus hours are automatically added to their score.

• Like 3