Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Just now, jem12345 said:

@Couch Does tribal last 24 hours or until the very end of the week? I'm wondering who hasn't voted yet. :giggle:

Tribal will end at the normal time which is roughly 30 hours away. Waiting on one last person to vote. If they don't they get the inactivity point that is used against them at next tribal.

Tribal Council Results

Alrighty Survivors. The votes are in

Vote 1 Spazza

Vote 2 Kent

Vote 3 Lucas

Vote 4 Spazza

Vote 5 Spazza. 5th person voted out of Survivor PSNP edition @spazza136

Another C2/C3er voted out. That leaves two left. Will the votes continue down this path or will someone jump ship?

Find out on the next week of Survivor.

Edited by Couch
  • Like 3

Hello Survivors. We made it to Week 5. We’re down to 11 players and things are about to get interesting. But first recap of last week.

Week 4 Recap:

We started the week 4 two teams of 6. Team Blue started things off with a devastating blow to Team Orange in the Reward round and won three free letters in the Immunity Challenge. Things started off well for both teams but Team Orange “dropped” the ball on the second and third letter and let Team Blue take the victory. Tribal Council was once again pretty predictable with another chop to the C2/C3 players. What will happen in the next week……let’s find out.

Week 5 Day 1 Announcements. Alright guys. It’s time to switch things up. We took the first two people to sign up and assigned them as “captains”. Lucas became the “captain” of Team Orange and Kent “captain” of the Blue Team. They then picked from the remaining 9 contestants to make two new teams.

NEW Team Orange:

Lucas

Epic

Raven

Zonehunter

MStalker

NEW Team Blue:

Kent

Enma

Acetryhard

Glennrhee

Fredoline

That’s 5 on Team orange, 5 on Team blue and just 1 contestant left. Jem. The Teams have spoken and both picked you last. What does this mean for you???

You are automatically safe this week. You will go to Exile Island for the week where you will not participate in the Reward Challenge, the Immunity Challenge or Tribal Council. When this week is over, you will be placed on the team who went to Tribal council where we will have the final 10 contestants and two teams of 5. Now let’s get into the meat of the week.

Schedule:

Day 2/3 Reward round – Common trophy round:

The team who earns the most points from earning common rarity trophies will earn reward. Bronze = 1, silver = 2, Gold = 3, Plat = 5

Reward is team gets to choose the number of trophies needed in each round of the Immunity Challenge.  Winning team will also get a clue to one of the idols.

Day 4 break

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Limbo

The Team who won the Reward round picks a score which both teams must then beat.

1.      If only one team beats the score, they are automatically the winner.

2.      If both teams beat the score, we move on to the next round. The Points chosen need to be higher for the following round by at least 20%.

3.      If neither team beats the score, the team who picked the score automatically loses.

Rounds will last 4 hours. Then two hours for us to count scores. Rinse and Repeat.

Day 7 Tribal Council – Team goes to Tribal and votes off a member of the team. Jem is placed on the team after the elimination.

Updates to the OP. Now that we finally hit our Exile Island week we have to void out hint number 4. It is no longer valid. Clue number 4 was “Bring up Redemption/exile Island”

With that in mind, we are adding two additional clues this week since 2 idols have been found and played.  

Hint # 6 _______ _ ______ ________ ______ ___ _____

Hint # 7 _________ _ _______ _______________

Well there you have it folks. We’ve got a big week ahead of us. Enjoy

• Like 3

I can't believe it's been four weeks already. To keep myself alert I've been watching Survivor while grinding out some trophies lately and just finished up season 28 and I must say that Tony may just be my favorite player in Survivor history. He was willing to do anything to win and although I disagree with some of his tactics I commend his great social game. It's been interesting to see how the online aspect affects the game and I've really enjoyed the event thus far. Thanks to @Couch, @Andrea and @Psy-Tychist for running the event so smoothly and the quick updates. With new teams, things are sure to get exciting. Bring on week 5!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, the_name_is_matt said:

It says number of trophies needed not type of trophies needed.

The word trophy is not mentioned in the Limbo section. No offense, but I'd rather trust an admin's word than someone who tries to bring people down even after elimination. Calm down and enjoy the show.

9 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The word trophy is not mentioned in the Limbo section. No offense, but I'd rather trust an admin's word than someone who tries to bring people down even after elimination. Calm down and enjoy the show.

4 hours ago, the_name_is_matt said:

It says number of trophies needed not type of trophies needed.

It will be a number of trophies as we have no arbitrarily decided points system for how other trophies are viewed.

All trophies are equal.

It doesn't mean you can't say '25 Gold Trophies' or something to that effect. Use your imagination.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

It will be a number of trophies as we have no arbitrarily decided points system for how other trophies are viewed.

All trophies are equal.

It doesn't mean you can't say '25 Gold Trophies' or something to that effect. Use your imagination.

Thanks Psy! This week is going to be fun to watch! ^-^

Spoiler

By the way, I'm sorry if anyone got offended by the Hatch comments earlier. Now that I think about it, I'm more of a Boston Rob kind of guy.

12 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Thanks Psy! This week is going to be fun to watch! ^-^

Hide contents

By the way, I'm sorry if anyone got offended by the Hatch comments earlier. Now that I think about it, I'm more of a Boston Rob kind of guy.

Playing four times and only winning once? :giggle: I'd rather be a double winner like Sandra, myself.

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

Playing four times and only winning once? :giggle: I'd rather be a double winner like Sandra, myself.

You know what? You can compare me to any of these guys:

Spoiler
  • Tina Wesson
  • Ethan Zohn
  • Vecepia Towery
  • Brian Heidik
  • Jenna Morasca
  • Amber Bkrich
  • Chris Daugherty
  • Tom Westman
  • Danni Boatwright
  • Aras Baskauskas
  • Yul Kwon
  • Earl Cole
  • Todd Herzog
  • Parvati Shallow
  • Bob Crowley
  • James Thomas Jr.
  • Natalie White
  • Jud Birza
  • Sophie Clarke
  • Kim Spradlin
  • Denise Stapley
  • John Cochran
  • Tyson Apostol
  • Tony Vlachos
  • Natalie Anderson
  • Mike Holloway
  • Jeremy Collins

and I'd be satisfied.

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

You know what? You can compare me to any of these guys:

Hide contents
  • Tina Wesson
  • Ethan Zohn
  • Vecepia Towery
  • Brian Heidik
  • Jenna Morasca
  • Amber Bkrich
  • Chris Daugherty
  • Tom Westman
  • Danni Boatwright
  • Aras Baskauskas
  • Yul Kwon
  • Earl Cole
  • Todd Herzog
  • Parvati Shallow
  • Bob Crowley
  • James Thomas Jr.
  • Natalie White
  • Jud Birza
  • Sophie Clarke
  • Kim Spradlin
  • Denise Stapley
  • John Cochran
  • Tyson Apostol
  • Tony Vlachos
  • Natalie Anderson
  • Mike Holloway
  • Jeremy Collins

and I'd be satisfied.

You're forgetting the best winner:

Spoiler

Sarah Lacina. All the cunning of Russell Hantz, but without burning too many bridges. Of course, you also forgot Michele Fitzgerald and Adam Klein, but they pale in comparison to Sarah.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

You're forgetting the best winner:

Reveal hidden contents

Sarah Lacina. All the cunning of Russell Hantz, but without burning too many bridges. Of course, you also forgot Michele Fitzgerald and Adam Klein, but they pale in comparison to Sarah.

While we're at it, we might as well list every Survivor contestant!

Spoiler

Borneo: Sonja Christopher, B.B. Andersen, Stacey Stillman, Ramona Gray, Dirk Been, Joel Klug, Gretchen Cordy, Greg Buis, Jenna Lewis, Gervase Peterson, Colleen Haskell, Sean Kenniff, Susan Hawk, Rudy Boesch, Kelly Wiglesworth, Richard Hatch Australian Outback: Debb Eaton, Kel Gleason, Maralyn Hershey, Mitchell Olson, Kimmi Kappenberg, Michael Skupin, Jeff Varner, Alicia Calaway, Jerri Manthey, Nick Brown, Amber Brkich, Rodger Bingham, Elisabeth Filarski, Keith Famie, Colby Donaldson, Tina Wesson Africa: Diane Ogden, Jessie Camacho, Carl Bilancione, Linda Spencer, Silas Gaither, Lindsey Richter, Clarence Black, Kelly Goldsmith, Brandon Quinton, Frank Garrison, Kim Powers, Teresa Cooper, Tom Buchanan, Lex van den Berghe, Kim Johnson, Ethan Zohn Marquesas: Peter Harkey, Patricia Jackson, Hunter Ellis, Sarah Jones, Gabriel Cade, Gina Crews, Rob Mariano, John Carroll, Zoe Zanidakis, Tammy Leitner, Robert DeCanio, Sean Rector, Paschal English, Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Neleh Dennis, Vecepia Towery Thailand: John Raymond, Tanya Vance, Jed Hildebrand, Ghandia Johnson, Stephanie Dill, Robb Zbacnik, Shii Ann Huang, Erin Collins, Ken Stafford, Penny Ramsey, Jake Billingsley, Ted Rogers, Jr., Helen Glover, Jan Gentry, Clay Jordan, Brian Heidik Amazon: Ryan Aiken, Janet Koth, Daniel Lue, JoAnna Ward, Jeanne Hebert, Shawna Mitchell, Roger Sexton, Dave Johnson, Deena Bennett, Alex Bell, Christy Smith, Heidi Strobel, Butch Lockley, Rob Cesternino, Matthew von Ertfelda, Jenna Morasca Pearl Islands: Nicole Delma, Ryan Shoulders, Michelle Tesauro, Trish Dunn, Shawn Cohen, Osten Taylor, Andrew Savage, Ryan Opray, Rupert Boneham, Tijuana Bradley, Christa Hastie, Burton Roberts, Darrah Johnson, Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton, Lillian Morris, Sandra Diaz-Twine All-Stars: Tina Wesson, Rudy Boesch, Jenna Morasca, Rob Cesternino, Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk, Colby Donaldson, Ethan Zohn, Jerri Manthey, Lex van den Berghe , Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Alicia Calaway, Shii Ann Huang, Tom Buchanan, Rupert Boneham, Jenna Lewis , Rob Mariano, Amber Brkich Vanuatu: Brook Geraghty, Dolly Neely, John "J.P." Palyok, Mia Galeotalanza, Brady Finta, Travis "Bubba" Sampson, Lisa Keiffer, John Kenney, Rory Freeman, Lea "Sarge" Masters, James "Chad" Crittenden, Leann Slaby, Ami Cusack, Julie Berry, Eliza Orlins, Scout Cloud Lee, Twila Tanner, Chris Daugherty Palau: Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk, Jolanda Jones, Ashlee Ashby, Jeff Wilson, Kim Mullen, Willard Smith, Angie Jakusz, James Miller, Ibrehem Rahman, Bobby Jon Drinkard, Coby Archa, Janu Tornell, Stephenie LaGrossa, Gregg Carey, Caryn Groedel, Jennifer Lyon, Ian Rosenberger, Katie Gallagher, Tom Westman Guatemala: Jim Lynch, Morgan McDevitt, Brianna Varela, Brooke Struck, Blake Towsley, Margaret Bobonich, Brian Corridan, Amy O'Hara, Brandon Bellinger, Bobby Jon Drinkard, Jamie Newton, Gary Hogeboom, Judd Sergeant, Cindy Hall, Lydia Morales, Rafe Judkins, Stephenie LaGrossa, Danni Boatwright Panama: Tina Scheer, Melinda Hyder, Misty Giles, Ruth Marie Milliman, Bobby Mason, Dan Barry, Nick Stanbury, Austin Carty, Sally Schumann, Bruce Kanegai, Courtney Marit, Shane Powers, Cirie Fields, Terry Deitz, Danielle DiLorenzo, Aras Baskauskas Cook Islands: Sekou Bunch, Billy Garcia, Cecilia Mansilla, J.P. Calderon, Stephannie Favor, Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui, Cristina Coria, Jessica "Flica" Smith, Brad Virata, Rebecca Borman, Jenny Guzon-Bae, Nathan "Nate" Gonzalez, Candice Woodcock, Jonathan Penner, Parvati Shallow, Adam Gentry, Sundra Oakley, Becky Lee, Ozzy Lusth, Yul Kwon Fiji: Jessica deBen, Erica Durosseau, Sylvia Kwan, Gary Stritesky, Liliana Gomez, Rita Verreos, Anthony Robinson, James "Rocky" Reid, Lisette "Lisi" Linares, Michelle Yi, Edgardo Rivera, Mookie Lee, Alex Angarita, Stacy Kimball, Kenward "Boo" Bernis, Yau-Man Chan, Cassandra Franklin, Andria (Dre) "Dreamz" Herd, Earl Cole China: Steve "Chicken" Morris, Ashley Massaro, Leslie Nease, Dave Cruser, Aaron Reisberger, Sherea Lloyd, Jaime Dugan, Jean-Robert Bellande, Michael "Frosti" Zernow, James Clement, Erik Huffman, Peih-Gee Law, Denise Martin, Amanda Kimmel, Courtney Yates, Todd Herzog Micronesia: Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton, Mary Sartain, Yau-Man Chan, Michael "Mikey B" Bortone, Joel Anderson, Jonathan Penner, Chet Welch, Kathleen "Kathy" Sleckman, Tracy Hughes-Wolf, Ami Cusack, Eliza Orlins, Ozzy Lusth, Jason Siska, James Clement, Alexis Jones, Erik Reichenbach, Natalie Bolton, Cirie Fields, Amanda Kimmel, Parvati Shallow Gabon: Michelle Chase, Gillian Larson, Paloma Soto-Castillo, Jacquie Berg, Danny "GC" Brown, Kelly Czarnecki, Ace Gordon, Dan Kay, Marcus Lehman, Charlie Herschel, Randy Bailey, Corinne Kaplan, Crystal Cox, Ken Hoang, Matty Whitmore, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Susie Smith, Robert "Bob" Crowley Tocantins: Carolina Eastwood, Candace Smith, Jerry Sims, Sandy Burgin, Spencer Duhm, Sydney Wheeler, Joe Dowdle, Brendan Synnott, Tyson Apostol, Sierra Reed, Debra "Debbie" Beebe, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George, Erinn Lobdell, Stephen Fishbach, James "J.T." Thomas, Jr. Samoa: Marisa Calihan, Mike Borassi, Betsy Bolan, Ben Browning, Yasmin Giles, Ashley Trainer, Russell Swan, Elizabeth "Liz" Kim, Erik Cardona, Kelly Sharbaugh, Laura Morett, John Fincher, Dave Ball, Monica Padilla, Shannon "Shambo" Waters, Jaison Robinson, Brett Clouser, Mick Trimming, Russell Hantz, Natalie White Heroes vs. Villains: Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Stephenie LaGrossa, Randy Bailey, Cirie Fields, Tom Westman, Tyson Apostol, James Clement, Rob Mariano, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Courtney Yates, James "J.T." Thomas, Jr., Amanda Kimmel, Candice Woodcock, Danielle DiLorenzo, Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey, Russell Hantz, Parvati Shallow, Sandra Diaz-Twine Nicaragua: Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff, Shannon Elkins, Jimmy Johnson, Jimmy Tarantino, Tyrone Davis, Kelly Bruno, Yve Rojas, Jill Behm, Alina Wilson, Marty Piombo, Brenda Lowe, NaOnka Mixon, Kelly Shinn, Ben "Benry" Henry, Jane Bright, Dan Lembo, Holly Hoffman, Matthew "Sash" Lenahan, Chase Rice, Jud "Fabio" Birza Redemption Island: Francesca Hogi, Russell Hantz, Kristina Kell, Krista Klumpp, Stephanie Valencia, Sarita White, David Murphy, Julie Wolfe, Steve Wright, Ralph Kiser, Grant Mattos, Matt Elrod, Mike Chiesl, Andrea Boehlke, Ashley Underwood, Natalie Tenerelli, Phillip Sheppard, Rob Mariano South Pacific: Semhar Tadesse, Mark "Papa Bear" Caruso, Stacey Powell, Elyse Umemoto, Mikayla Wingle, Christine Shields-Markoski, Jim Rice, Keith Tollefson, Dawn Meehan, Whitney Duncan, John Cochran, Edna Ma, Brandon Hantz, Rick Nelson, Ozzy, Albert Destrade, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Sophie Clarke One World: Kourtney Moon, Nina Acosta, Matt Quinlan, Bill Posley, Monica Culpepper, Colton Cumbie, Jonas Otsuji, Michael Jefferson, Jay Byars, Leif Manson, Troy "Troyzan" Robertson, Kat Edorsson, Greg "Tarzan" Smith, Alicia Rosa, Christina Cha, Chelsea Meissner, Sabrina Thompson, Kim Spradlin Philippines: Zane Knight, Roxanne “Roxy” Morris, Angie Layton, Russell Swan, Dana Lambert, Sarah Dawson, Katie Hanson, Roberta “R.C.” Saint-Amour, Jeff Kent, Artis Silvester, Pete Yurkowski, Jonathan Penner, Carter Williams, Abi-Maria Gomes, Malcolm Freberg, Lisa Whelchel, Michael Skupin, Denise Stapley Caramoan: Francesca Hogi, Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz, Hope Driskill, Shamar Thomas, Laura Alexander, Brandon Hantz, Matt Bischoff, Julia Landauer, Corinne Kaplan, Michael Snow, Phillip Sheppard, Malcolm Freberg, Reynold Toepfer, Andrea Boehlke, Brenda Lowe, Erik Reichenbach, Edward "Eddie" Fox, Sherri Biethman, Dawn Meehan, John Cochran Blood vs. Water: Rupert Boneham, Colton Cumbie, Rachel Foulger, Marissa Peterson, Candice Cody, Brad Culpepper, Kat Edorsson, John Cody, Laura Boneham, Aras Baskauskas, Vytas Baskauskas, Caleb Bankston, Katie Collins, Hayden Moss, Laura Morett, Ciera Eastin, Tina Wesson, Gervase Peterson, Monica Culpepper, Tyson Apostol Cagayan: David Samson, Garrett Adelstein, Brice Johnston, J'Tia Taylor, Cliff Robinson, Lindsey Ogle, Alexis Maxwell, Sarah Lacina, Morgan McLeod , LJ McKanas, Jeremiah Wood, Jefra Bland, Tasha Fox, Trish Hegarty, Spencer Bledsoe, Kass McQuillen, Woo Hwang, Tony Vlachos San Juan Del Sur: Nadiya Anderson, Val Collins, John Rocker, Drew Christy, Kelley Wentworth, Dale Wentworth, Julie McGee 34, Josh Canfield, Jeremy Collins, Wes Nale, Reed Kelly, Alec Christy, Jon Misch, Baylor Wilson, Keith Nale, Missy Payne, Jaclyn Schultz, Natalie Anderson Worlds Apart: So Kim, Vince Sly, Nina Poersch, Lindsey Cascaddan, Max Dawson, Joaquin Souberbielle, Kelly Remington, Hali Ford, Joe Anglim, Jenn Brown, Shirin Oskooi , Tyler Fredrickson, Dan Foley, Sierra Dawn Thomas, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Will Sims II, Carolyn Rivera, Mike Holloway Cambodia: Vytas Baskauskas, Shirin Oskooi, Peih-Gee Law, Jeff Varner, Monica Padilla, Terry Deitz, Woo Hwang, Kass McQuillen, Andrew Savage, Kelly Wiglesworth, Ciera Eastin, Stephen Fishbach, Joe Anglim, Abi-Maria Gomes, Kimmi Kappenberg, Keith Nale, Kelley Wentworth, Spencer Bledsoe, Tasha Fox, Jeremy Collins Kaoh Rong: Darnell Hamilton, Jennifer Lanzetti, Liz Markham, Caleb Reynolds, Alecia Holden, Anna Khait, Peter Baggenstos, Neal Gottlieb, Nick Maiorano, Debbie Wanner, Scot Pollard, Julia Sokolowski, Kyle Jason, Joe Del Campo, Cydney Gillon, Tai Trang, Aubry Bracco, Michele Fitzgerald

Hello folks

We have received a few questions so I'll inform everyone of them.

1) if you earn an idol, when your team or post merge goes to tribal, when you send your votes in via private message, you also tell us if you're using the idol or not. It is always done prior to reading the votes.

2) The idols can be played until there are 5 contestants left.

3) if you announce that you have an idol you don't lose it. Everyone is just aware

4) when there are team events where there is an order, if we receive more than one schedule, we will ask you guys to verify what the correct order is. If a unanimous decision isn't made, we will make it for you

Edited by Couch

6 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

While we're at it, we might as well list every Survivor contestant!

Hide contents

Borneo: Sonja Christopher, B.B. Andersen, Stacey Stillman, Ramona Gray, Dirk Been, Joel Klug, Gretchen Cordy, Greg Buis, Jenna Lewis, Gervase Peterson, Colleen Haskell, Sean Kenniff, Susan Hawk, Rudy Boesch, Kelly Wiglesworth, Richard Hatch Australian Outback: Debb Eaton, Kel Gleason, Maralyn Hershey, Mitchell Olson, Kimmi Kappenberg, Michael Skupin, Jeff Varner, Alicia Calaway, Jerri Manthey, Nick Brown, Amber Brkich, Rodger Bingham, Elisabeth Filarski, Keith Famie, Colby Donaldson, Tina Wesson Africa: Diane Ogden, Jessie Camacho, Carl Bilancione, Linda Spencer, Silas Gaither, Lindsey Richter, Clarence Black, Kelly Goldsmith, Brandon Quinton, Frank Garrison, Kim Powers, Teresa Cooper, Tom Buchanan, Lex van den Berghe, Kim Johnson, Ethan Zohn Marquesas: Peter Harkey, Patricia Jackson, Hunter Ellis, Sarah Jones, Gabriel Cade, Gina Crews, Rob Mariano, John Carroll, Zoe Zanidakis, Tammy Leitner, Robert DeCanio, Sean Rector, Paschal English, Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Neleh Dennis, Vecepia Towery Thailand: John Raymond, Tanya Vance, Jed Hildebrand, Ghandia Johnson, Stephanie Dill, Robb Zbacnik, Shii Ann Huang, Erin Collins, Ken Stafford, Penny Ramsey, Jake Billingsley, Ted Rogers, Jr., Helen Glover, Jan Gentry, Clay Jordan, Brian Heidik Amazon: Ryan Aiken, Janet Koth, Daniel Lue, JoAnna Ward, Jeanne Hebert, Shawna Mitchell, Roger Sexton, Dave Johnson, Deena Bennett, Alex Bell, Christy Smith, Heidi Strobel, Butch Lockley, Rob Cesternino, Matthew von Ertfelda, Jenna Morasca Pearl Islands: Nicole Delma, Ryan Shoulders, Michelle Tesauro, Trish Dunn, Shawn Cohen, Osten Taylor, Andrew Savage, Ryan Opray, Rupert Boneham, Tijuana Bradley, Christa Hastie, Burton Roberts, Darrah Johnson, Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton, Lillian Morris, Sandra Diaz-Twine All-Stars: Tina Wesson, Rudy Boesch, Jenna Morasca, Rob Cesternino, Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk, Colby Donaldson, Ethan Zohn, Jerri Manthey, Lex van den Berghe , Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Alicia Calaway, Shii Ann Huang, Tom Buchanan, Rupert Boneham, Jenna Lewis , Rob Mariano, Amber Brkich Vanuatu: Brook Geraghty, Dolly Neely, John "J.P." Palyok, Mia Galeotalanza, Brady Finta, Travis "Bubba" Sampson, Lisa Keiffer, John Kenney, Rory Freeman, Lea "Sarge" Masters, James "Chad" Crittenden, Leann Slaby, Ami Cusack, Julie Berry, Eliza Orlins, Scout Cloud Lee, Twila Tanner, Chris Daugherty Palau: Jonathan Libby, Wanda Shirk, Jolanda Jones, Ashlee Ashby, Jeff Wilson, Kim Mullen, Willard Smith, Angie Jakusz, James Miller, Ibrehem Rahman, Bobby Jon Drinkard, Coby Archa, Janu Tornell, Stephenie LaGrossa, Gregg Carey, Caryn Groedel, Jennifer Lyon, Ian Rosenberger, Katie Gallagher, Tom Westman Guatemala: Jim Lynch, Morgan McDevitt, Brianna Varela, Brooke Struck, Blake Towsley, Margaret Bobonich, Brian Corridan, Amy O'Hara, Brandon Bellinger, Bobby Jon Drinkard, Jamie Newton, Gary Hogeboom, Judd Sergeant, Cindy Hall, Lydia Morales, Rafe Judkins, Stephenie LaGrossa, Danni Boatwright Panama: Tina Scheer, Melinda Hyder, Misty Giles, Ruth Marie Milliman, Bobby Mason, Dan Barry, Nick Stanbury, Austin Carty, Sally Schumann, Bruce Kanegai, Courtney Marit, Shane Powers, Cirie Fields, Terry Deitz, Danielle DiLorenzo, Aras Baskauskas Cook Islands: Sekou Bunch, Billy Garcia, Cecilia Mansilla, J.P. Calderon, Stephannie Favor, Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui, Cristina Coria, Jessica "Flica" Smith, Brad Virata, Rebecca Borman, Jenny Guzon-Bae, Nathan "Nate" Gonzalez, Candice Woodcock, Jonathan Penner, Parvati Shallow, Adam Gentry, Sundra Oakley, Becky Lee, Ozzy Lusth, Yul Kwon Fiji: Jessica deBen, Erica Durosseau, Sylvia Kwan, Gary Stritesky, Liliana Gomez, Rita Verreos, Anthony Robinson, James "Rocky" Reid, Lisette "Lisi" Linares, Michelle Yi, Edgardo Rivera, Mookie Lee, Alex Angarita, Stacy Kimball, Kenward "Boo" Bernis, Yau-Man Chan, Cassandra Franklin, Andria (Dre) "Dreamz" Herd, Earl Cole China: Steve "Chicken" Morris, Ashley Massaro, Leslie Nease, Dave Cruser, Aaron Reisberger, Sherea Lloyd, Jaime Dugan, Jean-Robert Bellande, Michael "Frosti" Zernow, James Clement, Erik Huffman, Peih-Gee Law, Denise Martin, Amanda Kimmel, Courtney Yates, Todd Herzog Micronesia: Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton, Mary Sartain, Yau-Man Chan, Michael "Mikey B" Bortone, Joel Anderson, Jonathan Penner, Chet Welch, Kathleen "Kathy" Sleckman, Tracy Hughes-Wolf, Ami Cusack, Eliza Orlins, Ozzy Lusth, Jason Siska, James Clement, Alexis Jones, Erik Reichenbach, Natalie Bolton, Cirie Fields, Amanda Kimmel, Parvati Shallow Gabon: Michelle Chase, Gillian Larson, Paloma Soto-Castillo, Jacquie Berg, Danny "GC" Brown, Kelly Czarnecki, Ace Gordon, Dan Kay, Marcus Lehman, Charlie Herschel, Randy Bailey, Corinne Kaplan, Crystal Cox, Ken Hoang, Matty Whitmore, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Susie Smith, Robert "Bob" Crowley Tocantins: Carolina Eastwood, Candace Smith, Jerry Sims, Sandy Burgin, Spencer Duhm, Sydney Wheeler, Joe Dowdle, Brendan Synnott, Tyson Apostol, Sierra Reed, Debra "Debbie" Beebe, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George, Erinn Lobdell, Stephen Fishbach, James "J.T." Thomas, Jr. Samoa: Marisa Calihan, Mike Borassi, Betsy Bolan, Ben Browning, Yasmin Giles, Ashley Trainer, Russell Swan, Elizabeth "Liz" Kim, Erik Cardona, Kelly Sharbaugh, Laura Morett, John Fincher, Dave Ball, Monica Padilla, Shannon "Shambo" Waters, Jaison Robinson, Brett Clouser, Mick Trimming, Russell Hantz, Natalie White Heroes vs. Villains: Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Stephenie LaGrossa, Randy Bailey, Cirie Fields, Tom Westman, Tyson Apostol, James Clement, Rob Mariano, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Courtney Yates, James "J.T." Thomas, Jr., Amanda Kimmel, Candice Woodcock, Danielle DiLorenzo, Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey, Russell Hantz, Parvati Shallow, Sandra Diaz-Twine Nicaragua: Wendy Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff, Shannon Elkins, Jimmy Johnson, Jimmy Tarantino, Tyrone Davis, Kelly Bruno, Yve Rojas, Jill Behm, Alina Wilson, Marty Piombo, Brenda Lowe, NaOnka Mixon, Kelly Shinn, Ben "Benry" Henry, Jane Bright, Dan Lembo, Holly Hoffman, Matthew "Sash" Lenahan, Chase Rice, Jud "Fabio" Birza Redemption Island: Francesca Hogi, Russell Hantz, Kristina Kell, Krista Klumpp, Stephanie Valencia, Sarita White, David Murphy, Julie Wolfe, Steve Wright, Ralph Kiser, Grant Mattos, Matt Elrod, Mike Chiesl, Andrea Boehlke, Ashley Underwood, Natalie Tenerelli, Phillip Sheppard, Rob Mariano South Pacific: Semhar Tadesse, Mark "Papa Bear" Caruso, Stacey Powell, Elyse Umemoto, Mikayla Wingle, Christine Shields-Markoski, Jim Rice, Keith Tollefson, Dawn Meehan, Whitney Duncan, John Cochran, Edna Ma, Brandon Hantz, Rick Nelson, Ozzy, Albert Destrade, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Sophie Clarke One World: Kourtney Moon, Nina Acosta, Matt Quinlan, Bill Posley, Monica Culpepper, Colton Cumbie, Jonas Otsuji, Michael Jefferson, Jay Byars, Leif Manson, Troy "Troyzan" Robertson, Kat Edorsson, Greg "Tarzan" Smith, Alicia Rosa, Christina Cha, Chelsea Meissner, Sabrina Thompson, Kim Spradlin Philippines: Zane Knight, Roxanne “Roxy” Morris, Angie Layton, Russell Swan, Dana Lambert, Sarah Dawson, Katie Hanson, Roberta “R.C.” Saint-Amour, Jeff Kent, Artis Silvester, Pete Yurkowski, Jonathan Penner, Carter Williams, Abi-Maria Gomes, Malcolm Freberg, Lisa Whelchel, Michael Skupin, Denise Stapley Caramoan: Francesca Hogi, Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz, Hope Driskill, Shamar Thomas, Laura Alexander, Brandon Hantz, Matt Bischoff, Julia Landauer, Corinne Kaplan, Michael Snow, Phillip Sheppard, Malcolm Freberg, Reynold Toepfer, Andrea Boehlke, Brenda Lowe, Erik Reichenbach, Edward "Eddie" Fox, Sherri Biethman, Dawn Meehan, John Cochran Blood vs. Water: Rupert Boneham, Colton Cumbie, Rachel Foulger, Marissa Peterson, Candice Cody, Brad Culpepper, Kat Edorsson, John Cody, Laura Boneham, Aras Baskauskas, Vytas Baskauskas, Caleb Bankston, Katie Collins, Hayden Moss, Laura Morett, Ciera Eastin, Tina Wesson, Gervase Peterson, Monica Culpepper, Tyson Apostol Cagayan: David Samson, Garrett Adelstein, Brice Johnston, J'Tia Taylor, Cliff Robinson, Lindsey Ogle, Alexis Maxwell, Sarah Lacina, Morgan McLeod , LJ McKanas, Jeremiah Wood, Jefra Bland, Tasha Fox, Trish Hegarty, Spencer Bledsoe, Kass McQuillen, Woo Hwang, Tony Vlachos San Juan Del Sur: Nadiya Anderson, Val Collins, John Rocker, Drew Christy, Kelley Wentworth, Dale Wentworth, Julie McGee 34, Josh Canfield, Jeremy Collins, Wes Nale, Reed Kelly, Alec Christy, Jon Misch, Baylor Wilson, Keith Nale, Missy Payne, Jaclyn Schultz, Natalie Anderson Worlds Apart: So Kim, Vince Sly, Nina Poersch, Lindsey Cascaddan, Max Dawson, Joaquin Souberbielle, Kelly Remington, Hali Ford, Joe Anglim, Jenn Brown, Shirin Oskooi , Tyler Fredrickson, Dan Foley, Sierra Dawn Thomas, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Will Sims II, Carolyn Rivera, Mike Holloway Cambodia: Vytas Baskauskas, Shirin Oskooi, Peih-Gee Law, Jeff Varner, Monica Padilla, Terry Deitz, Woo Hwang, Kass McQuillen, Andrew Savage, Kelly Wiglesworth, Ciera Eastin, Stephen Fishbach, Joe Anglim, Abi-Maria Gomes, Kimmi Kappenberg, Keith Nale, Kelley Wentworth, Spencer Bledsoe, Tasha Fox, Jeremy Collins Kaoh Rong: Darnell Hamilton, Jennifer Lanzetti, Liz Markham, Caleb Reynolds, Alecia Holden, Anna Khait, Peter Baggenstos, Neal Gottlieb, Nick Maiorano, Debbie Wanner, Scot Pollard, Julia Sokolowski, Kyle Jason, Joe Del Campo, Cydney Gillon, Tai Trang, Aubry Bracco, Michele Fitzgerald

...okay, you win. ?

• Like 2

Would you all please stop making random guesses in hopes of finding an idol? Are you afraid that you'll hear your name followed the those famous words..."the tribe has spoken." :P

30 minutes ago, Couch said:

Hello folks

We have received a few questions so I'll inform everyone of them.

1) if you earn an idol, when your team or post merge goes to tribal, when you send your votes in via private message, you also tell us if you're using the idol or not. It is always done prior to reading the votes.

2) The idols can be played until there are 5 contestants left.

3) if you announce that you have an idol you don't lose it. Everyone is just aware

4) when there are team events where there is an order, if we receive more than one schedule, we will ask you guys to verify what the correct order is. If a unanimous decision isn't made, we will make it for you

So basically you are telling us that one of these people making random guesses the past couple of days has a hidden immunity idol? Thanks, that's good to know. ;)

10 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Would you all please stop making random guesses in hopes of finding an idol? Are you afraid that you'll hear your name followed the those famous words..."the tribe has spoken." :P

So basically you are telling us that one of these people making random guesses the past couple of days has a hidden immunity idol? Thanks, that's good to know. ;)

I'm a man of control, not fear.

I asked those questions hours ago before I even started my banter. I didn't get an idol confirmation though. :(

• Like 1

Just now, GlennRhee said:

So you're more of a Johnny Fairplay? You know, the guy who manipulated everyone into thinking his grandma had died to win reward?

That sounds like a fiendish strategy! I like it!

I see you haven't won the idol either, so it's time to list off Survivor terms. Let's see here...

Spoiler

Pagonging

Spoiler

Kidnap

Spoiler

PECKING ORDER!

8 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

That sounds like a fiendish strategy! I like it!

I see you haven't won the idol either, so it's time to list off Survivor terms. Let's see here...

Hide contents

Pagonging

Hide contents

Kidnap

Hide contents

PECKING ORDER!

No, but I'm determined to. I don't want to be riding my team's coattails to the end like so many second and third place finishers.

Hey @Couch, have you considered making a rite of passage video? Something to honor our fallen teammates?

• Like 4