Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

No, but I'm determined to. I don't want to be riding my team's coattails to the end like so many second and third place finishers.

Hey @Couch, have you considered making a rite of passage video? Something to honor our fallen teammates?

That's admirable. Whoever gets this idol, I hope it isn't flushed out.

Spoiler

I'm running out of ideas.

6 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

No, but I'm determined to. I don't want to be riding my team's coattails to the end like so many second and third place finishers.

Hey @Couch, have you considered making a rite of passage video? Something to honor our fallen teammates?

I actually like that idea. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jem12345 said:

The word trophy is not mentioned in the Limbo section. No offense, but I'd rather trust an admin's word than someone who tries to bring people down even after elimination. Calm down and enjoy the show.

I am calm so You need to chill out and i didn't try anything i only spoke the truth and i have evidence to back everything I say so if you really want me to put you on blast i will!!!

5 minutes ago, the_name_is_matt said:

I am calm so You need to chill out and i didn't try anything i only spoke the truth and i have evidence to back everything I say so if you really want me to put you on blast i will!!!

As much as I'd love to know what putting me "on blast" means, I'd rather you just accept that you have been eliminated. Though if you have any evidence, I'll help you go through it in a pm and identify which is true and which is false.

19 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

As much as I'd love to know what putting me "on blast" means, I'd rather you just accept that you have been eliminated. Though if you have any evidence, I'll help you go through it in a pm and identify which is true and which is false.

It means revealing the truth about you in this situation it would be your plan and i have accepted that i have been eliminated what ever makes you say that you actually think i would help you let alone trust anything you say wow that's funny this just proves you have no idea what i said and what's wrong with me saying it here are you worried it may be true anyhow im I'm not that cruel and i have been watching the game your just really paranoid

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Couch said:

Reward is team gets to choose the number of trophies needed in each round of the Immunity Challenge.  Winning team will also get a clue to one of the idols.

Day 4 break

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Limbo

The Team who won the Reward round picks a score which both teams must then beat.

1.      If only one team beats the score, they are automatically the winner.

2.      If both teams beat the score, we move on to the next round. The Points chosen need to be higher for the following round by at least 20%.

3.      If neither team beats the score, the team who picked the score automatically loses.

Rounds will last 4 hours. Then two hours for us to count scores. Rinse and Repeat.

And here you go jem it indeed does say number of trophies needed in each round. And no need to get your panties in a wad i was just stating what i read 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the_name_is_matt said:

And here you go jem it indeed does say number of trophies needed in each round. And no need to get your panties in a wad i was just stating what i read 

It takes a better man to admit when he's wrong. Sorry, Matt. My panties were indeed a tad wadded last night. Good catch!

5 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

It takes a better man to admit when he's wrong. Sorry, Matt. My panties were indeed a tad wadded last night. Good catch!

Hey it's all good 

18 minutes ago, the_name_is_matt said:

Well jem Jem Jen is paranoid that a player no longer in the game can change things

Lmao that was my phone an honest mistake which makes it even more funny ill be receiving my new phone tomorrow its been having severe typing issues worse than my initial thought 

The reward challenge is upon us (in about 10 minutes)!

Day 2/3 Reward round – Common trophy round:

The team who earns the most points from earning common rarity trophies will earn reward. Bronze = 1, silver = 2, Gold = 3, Plat = 5

Reward is team gets to choose the number of trophies needed in each round of the Immunity Challenge.  Winning team will also get a clue to one of the idols.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2017 at 6:47 PM, Andrea said:

The reward challenge is upon us (in about 10 minutes)!

Day 2/3 Reward round – Common trophy round:

The team who earns the most points from earning common rarity trophies will earn reward. Bronze = 1, silver = 2, Gold = 3, Plat = 5

Day 3 is the 2nd half of the reward round. Which team wants it today?

Looks at clock at realizes he's only off by an hour. That's what 95 degree weather and no AC will do to you. Melts you friggin mind. Anywho......anybody pick up Crash Bandicoot? Freaking awesome. Some serious Nostalgia right there folks.

Week 5 Day 4 - Break Day

Hello Survivors. The results of the Reward round is in. Winning team is .....Team Blue with a victory of 47 to 34

Orange Team:

Lucas - 0

Epic - 1

Tearraven - 2

ZoneHunter - 31

Stalker - 0

Total - 34

Blue Team:

Kent - 2

Enma - 39

Ace - 0

Glenn - 0

Fred - 6

Total - 47

That means Team Blue gets to pick the number of trophies needed for round 1 of the immunity challenge. Until then, have a good rest of the day/night :)

3 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Bold move. I will if you tell me what you're planning.

No plans. Just to have and compete, survive in a survivor game, earn lots of trophies to have 100% completion on my profile and accept alliances that come my way.

Just now, Enma8910 said:

No plans. Just to have and compete, survive in a survivor game, earn lots of trophies to have 100% completion on my profile and accept alliances that come my way.

Rest assured. You can do all of those things as long as you perform well these next few weeks. I wish you the best. ;)