Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

8 hours ago, Couch said:

Schedule/order for the immunity challenge can be seen below:

xZonehunter vs Fredoline

Stalker vs Glennrhee

Lucas vs Ace

Tearraven vs Enma

Jem vs Kent

Now on a side note. I really do hope everyone is enjoying themselves. And if you like this event wait until next year. All this is dependent on the participation of course but here is the outline:

Jan - March - Couch's elimination events - Big Brother style

Apr - Jun - undecided at the moment

Jul - September - Couch's elimination events - Amazing Race style

Oct - Dec - Couch's elimination events - Survivor Season 2

Jan - Dec - Couch's elimination events - Elimination Chamber Season 3(and final season)

Definitely looking forward to another elimination chamber i came close but not close enough lol ill have to check out the amazing race style i thibk it would be a blast if its based off the tv show

39 minutes ago, the_name_is_matt said:

Definitely looking forward to another elimination chamber i came close but not close enough lol ill have to check out the amazing race style i thibk it would be a blast if its based off the tv show

Both Big brother and amazing race are based off the reality shows

On 7/5/2017 at 6:53 PM, Couch said:

Day 5/6 Immunity challenge – Head to Heads:

There will be 5 matchups(1 vs 1 style) of 8 hours each, with a two hour break in-between to count scores. The winner of each matchup receives a point for their team. First team to three points wins. trophies will be worth the following points:

Bronze - 1 point

Silver - 3 points

Gold - 5 points

9 hours ago, Couch said:

Schedule/order for the immunity challenge can be seen below:

xZonehunter vs Fredoline

Stalker vs Glennrhee

Lucas vs Ace

Tearraven vs Enma

Jem vs Kent

Week 6 Day 5 Immunity challenge

The challenge will begin shortly. First up is @xZoneHunter vs @Fredoline05

6 hours ago, Andrea said:

The scores are in!

Round 1:

@Fredoline05- 10 @xZoneHunter - 0

Fred earns the opening point for Blue in this best of 5 immunity challenge

Next up is @GlennRhee for blue and @MStalker58 representing orange. Their match begins an hour and 58 minutes from now.

@xZoneHunter tries out his first delay sync and FALLS ASLEEP WITHOUT SYNCING!

Spoiler

Leave tactics like that for the pros!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Couch said:

Round 2 is over.

Stalker 0 

Glennrhee 86. 

Glennrhee earns the second point for team blue. Next up is @Lucas vs @acetryhard which starts in an hour and 47 minutes

tumblr_of6dk8Dre11vaigheo1_500.gif

Finally! After weeks of planning, the moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived! I don't know why my team is throwing since they forced a new order on me, but I don't care! I've known for weeks about the "hidden" alliance. @xZoneHunter, @Lucas, @MStalker58, @Tearraven, did you think I wouldn't notice? I know anything and everything that goes on in this thread, and I knew for a while that you were planning to get me out a week before jury. I played along with our "real" alliance, slowly gathering allies to overpower you.

I knew that by bringing you all together from the start, you would only cooperate with each other and think of the lesser known participants as non-threats. I on the other hand have been working with them constantly, learning their strengths and gradually gaining their trust. @GlennRhee, @Fredoline05, @acetryhard, @Enma8910, while you were distracted taking out harmless decoys, I recruited these members one by one to my Final Alliance. They're much stronger than you think, but that's not all!

Did you really think I was exiled by accident? All this time, @Kent10201 has been working with me as a double agent. It was my idea to form the giant alliance, but I knew many of you wouldn't work with me, so I had kent be acting leader while I gave him every part of my master plan. Thanks to him, I quickly found out about an idol within a week after it was earned, found out about every alliance, including the one @the_name_is_matt made, and found out about the switch draft.

I made it so I would be exiled, thinking that I would get some kind of idol hint, but instead, I got an idol challenge! "Get 100 trophies in a week to earn an idol!" I did it easily, and in the meantime, I guessed the hints for two more idols and got those too! That's right! Since the exile idol is a bonus idol, it doesn't count towards the two-idol cap! I own every idol in the game, and even if I use one when you inevitably try to vote me off this week, no one will be able to earn another idol until I use a second one!

You guys thought I was destined to never win an event, but you forgot that this was Survivor, a game of lies and deceit, a game that I rank second to none! You are now trapped, and even if @acetryhard and @Enma8910 both lose, I guarantee that @Kent10201 will have no trouble defeating me. You can vote for me out of anger, but that just means I'll have my pick of who to off first. I wonder who I'll choose...

Spoiler

Just now, GlennRhee said:

My absolute favorite reality show getting an event?

tenor.gif

FRIENDSHIP (If you watch the show you'd get the reference). BB is definitely the event I'm most looking forward to. I can't wait for it to start up. 

• Like 1

Tribal Council Results......

The votes are in.

Vote 1 Jem

Vote 2 Tearraven

Vote 3 Jem

Vote 4 Tearraven

That's 2 votes Jem, two votes Raven, 1 vote left. 

Vote 5 @Tearraven -7th person voted out of Survivor PSNP edition 

Well we have officially hit 9 folks left which means the next person voted out will begin the Jury. Catch you guys back tomorrow where we continue this craziness

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GlennRhee said:

I've officially hit my goal of making jury and having Couch pay for 2/3 of my XIV sub. Today's a good day.

(No, but seriously, this has been a great motivation to earn trophies AND meet new people, and I honestly couldn't be happier. Thanks for running this, Couch.)

LMAO. Thanks for joining and helping it be successful. 

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. And why shoot for just Jury. It's still anyone's game at this point. That's the great thing about Survivor...so many things can happen :)

3 minutes ago, Couch said:

Tribal Council Results......

The votes are in.

Vote 1 Jem

Vote 2 Tearraven

Vote 3 Jem

Vote 4 Tearraven

That's 2 votes Jem, two votes Raven, 1 vote left. 

Vote 5 @Tearraven -7th person voted out of Survivor PSNP edition 

Well we have officially hit 9 folks left which means the next person voted out will begin the Jury. Catch you guys back tomorrow where we continue this craziness

Spoiler

That was probably my most stressful vote of the season. Thanks to everyone who helped reveal bits and pieces of the votes. You know who you are.

Too many people in Survivor treat idols like ticking time bombs. Me? I see them as symbols of power, and I intend to stay on top for quite a while longer.