Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

2 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

That was amazing! The hype is real :D

Lol. I noobed it pretty hardcore and placed it in here prematurely :)

Was saving that for the start but glad you liked it haha

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Couch said:

What do you guys think?

If someone has an issue with it, I'll take it down but I thought I'd make up a little something for this event :)

Great video, but why is there a giant spec over my avatar and no one else's?

2 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Pause 22 seconds in. There's a giant black dot in the center of the screen.

I don't see what you're seeing....are you talking about the spec on chin that looks like a zit? Only thing I see on your avatar is where is says prepare.

1 minute ago, Couch said:

I don't see what you're seeing....are you talking about the spec on chin that looks like a zit? Only thing I see on your avatar is where is says prepare.

Yeah, that.

Spoiler

unknown.png

oqi1q1.jpg.9ee440852d6215115d19848391c339a0.jpg

There's a big difference.

50 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Yeah, that.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

oqi1q1.jpg.9ee440852d6215115d19848391c339a0.jpg

There's a big difference.

Oh that. 

That's the subliminal messaging I put on your avatar that says "vote him out first to win an hidden immunity idol"

It was probably just remnants of when I typed your name in or when I typed prepare and moved it to the correct spot on the white background. 

• Like 2

Just now, Couch said:

Oh that. 

That's the subliminal messaging I put on your avatar that says "vote him out first to win an hidden immunity idol"

It was probably just remnants of when I typed your name in or when I typed prepare and moved it to the correct spot on the white background. 

That doesn't make much sense, especially seeing how it's just my avatar that has it, but alright. It's not like I care THAT much.

7 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

That doesn't make much sense, especially seeing how it's just my avatar that has it, but alright. It's not like I care THAT much.

To make the video I took each avatar. Pasted it on a white background in paint. Clicked on text box and typed the name. If I clicked on your picture prior to hitting the text box, it would leave a small dot. When I moved the name to the bottom of the screen I must've missed that "giant" spec.

Or like I mentioned above.....I did it deliberately on your pic for subliminal messaging. 

If you want to to send you screenshots of my hands let me know. 

15 minutes ago, Couch said:

To make the video I took each avatar. Pasted it on a white background in paint. Clicked on text box and typed the name. If I clicked on your picture prior to hitting the text box, it would leave a small dot. When I moved the name to the bottom of the screen I must've missed that "giant" spec.

Or like I mentioned above.....I did it deliberately on your pic for subliminal messaging. 

If you want to to send you screenshots of my hands let me know. 

I don't think looking at your hands would enlighten anything. I said I don't care THAT much. I was just asking about how it happened.

11 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

I don't think looking at your hands would enlighten anything. I said I don't care THAT much. I was just asking about how it happened.

The fact that you're using capital letters to emphasize "THAT" means you care enough. 

The picture of my hands would show I'm human and make mistakes. ;)p

2 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

haha, enigmatis!

I thought about the same game (actually got it installed) but didn't want to waste it on test week

Any Artifex Mundi title will work just as well :P

Now, who will be first to go... (kinda)