Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

3 minutes ago, Couch said:

Jem has given up one credit for each @Enma8910 and @GlennRhee

Item number 1 will be the reward for the first immunity challenge tomorrow. It will be a bonus of 6 points for whoever bids the highest.  

Let the auction begin

@Fredoline05if you still want to do what you said in a private message, just confirm for me. 

I'll go ahead and bid one credit.

EDIT: Just the clarify, the auction is public right?

Edited by xZoneHunter

19 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

I'll go ahead and bid one credit.

EDIT: Just the clarify, the auction is public right?

Yes. Only bids written in the thread count.

Zonehunter wins the first item in 41 minutes if no one counters his offer.

We're at the end of hour 1, in 48 minutes Zone will win item 1 unless a larger bid than 3 credits is made. If the item is won early, the second item will immediately be placed for auction. If not, we have three hours til the second item enters the auction.

9 minutes ago, Andrea said:

We're at the end of hour 1, in 48 minutes Zone will win item 1 unless a larger bid than 3 credits is made. If the item is won early, the second item will immediately be placed for auction. If not, we have three hours til the second item enters the auction.

I'll bid 5 credits.

On 03/08/2017 at 2:01 AM, Andrea said:

Yes, but only one of you will get the reward (and if it's a hidden item, only that player will be told what the item actually is - though of course they would be free to share or transfer it to anyone else.)

Just another note that all items on auction are also transferable at any point prior to the start of a tribal council.

I have a question: If the item is something to affect the challenges (like the 1st item), can it be transfered during the challenge or does it needs to be transfered before the challenge starts? And in that case, does that need to be done in public?

26 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

I'm not going to bid higher. So we can move onto the next item.

Waiting until the 60 minutes are up in case someone else would like to come in :)

12 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

I have a question: If the item is something to affect the challenges (like the 1st item), can it be transfered during the challenge or does it needs to be transfered before the challenge starts? And in that case, does that need to be done in public?

It must be transferred in advance of the challenge. It doesn't need to be announced in public, but it will be revealed prior to the competition starting by the admins (similar to what happens when a player gifts a reward during a regular week.)

*10 minutes and one merged reply later*

@GlennRhee has won the first item in the auction!

Here are the new currency standings:

Glennrhee: 1 credit from Jem, 7 credits to be earned by forfeiting reward/immunity challenges

Enma8910: 1 credit from Jem, 5 free credits, 7 credits from reward/immunity forfeits

Jem12345: 3 free credits, 7 credits from reward/immunity forfeits

All other players are at 5 free credits and 7 potential forfeit credits.

The next item is a permanent boost in immunity challenges. Whoever holds this gets the equivalent of 50% of the reward for the week in question. In other words, this week instead of getting the +6 points from the reward we just auctioned, they would receive +3. The benefit being that this reward does not expire and will be good for every challenge for the rest of the competition. The player is eligible to win reward challenges as well (unless they forfeit for credits, of course,) but if they do the rewards don't stack - instead, they simply take the higher valued reward from the challenge rather than using this buff.

Edited by Andrea

Let's go with one credit.

1 minute ago, Fredoline05 said:

can you make a list of which challenges can be forfeited (seeing we don't know all them yet, which ones and when those would take place, without telling us what the challenges will be offcourse)?

What are you talking about? There are only seven challenges left after this.

Just now, Fredoline05 said:

can you make a list of which challenges can be forfeited (seeing we don't know all them yet, which ones and when those would take place, without telling us what the challenges will be offcourse)?

Final 6 immunity challenge

Final 5 reward and immunity

Final 4 reward and immunity

Final 3 reward and immunity

In other words, you are able to forfeit every challenge left in the game.

5 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

ok, so there will be reward and immunity challenges in final 4 and final 3 (we didn't know that for sure)

Correct. And in final 3 only the winner of the immunity challenge gets a vote - they directly vote for which of the remaining two players are eliminated.

Adding in that I recognize @jem12345's bid of 1 credit. In 52 minutes the reward is his unless a higher offer is received.

Edited by Andrea