Couch’s Elimination Events – Survivor Style - Winner announced

Good Morning folks. The votes are in

Week 10 1st Tribal Council Results:

Enma has decided to use the Idol he/she won at the Survivor Auction on Acetryhard. They also used their x2 vote as well.

Vote 1 - Acetryhard - Penalty Vote 1

Vote 2 - Acetryhard - Penalty Vote 2

Vote 3 - Jem

Vote 4 - Acetryhard

Vote 5 - Fredoline05

Vote 6 - Fredoline05

Vote 7 - Acetryhard

Vote 8 - Fredoline05

Vote 9 - Fredoline05

Leaving us this week with a vote of 4-2-1 and becoming the 4th member of our jury is @Fredoline05.

In less than 10 hours the 2nd reward challenge of the week will begin. Due to sit outs for the Auction, only competing will be Zone and Ace grabbing Very Rare trophies. Also note we are now officially at the final 5. Congrats to everyone and a reminder, this upcoming tribal council in 2 days will be the last chance to play any Hidden Immunity Idols. 

• Like 1

What a surprise :P

I will pass my hidden item to xZonehunter as I know he will make good use of it and will give me my revenge :P

Good luck to everyone who is still in it!

And offcourse a big thanks to Couch and his crew to organize this wonderfull event, I had a blast playing my part in it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fredoline05 said:

What a surprise :P

I will pass my hidden item to xZonehunter as I know he will make good use of it and will give me my revenge :P

Good luck to everyone who is still in it!

And offcourse a big thanks to Couch and his crew to organize this wonderfull event, I had a blast playing my part in it!

Can you even give items once you're eliminated? That would be like @Wdog-999 giving away his idol.

Just now, Fredoline05 said:

When I got my item it was mentioned that I could will it to someone else once I got eliminated, I don't think that goes for all items though

Fred is right. The special item from the auction can be willed to a player after elimination.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

Think what you want but you can be surprised. In my opinion the only thing you mentioned that's more usefull than the item I gave him is the idol.

More useful that a reward but less than an idol? That's a skewed perspective you have there, isn't it? :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Couch said:

Just a friendly reminder that we move straight into the immunity challenge. Once we have the scores for the reward challenge we will post them and the winner will be safe from elimination in the first round. 

If the immunity challenge starts right after reward, does that mean the reward can't be transferred? I doubt it will, but I'm curious about the finer details.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

If the immunity challenge starts right after reward, does that mean the reward can't be transferred? I doubt it will, but I'm curious about the finer details.

I guess if they want to pre give it away no harm. They would need to do so before we move into the immunity challenge. Let's say zone wants to give it up and posts here before we start the first round and wins the reward. It would transfer. If he doesn't win the reward, it wouldn't transfer. 

27 minutes until then 

• Like 1

Round 1 scores are in

Ace - 0

Glennrhee - 1

Enma - 4

Jem - 1

Well with ace basically forfeiting we have both Jem and glennrhee earning one point each. As with other rounds events, scores with zeroes or forfeits will be auto dqd. 

Jem earned his trophy before glennrhee so he will move into round 2 along with enma and zone. 

Round 2 starts in 10 minutes and the scores are reset. 

Good luck

Just now, Couch said:

Round 1 scores are in

Ace - 0

Glennrhee - 1

Enma - 4

Jem - 1

Well with ace basically forfeiting we have both Jem and glennrhee earning one point each. As with other rounds events, scores with zeroes or forfeits will be auto dqd. 

Jem earned his trophy before glennrhee so he will move into round 2 along with enma and zone. 

Round 2 starts in 10 minutes and the scores are reset. 

Good luck

Since when did a zero count as a forfeit? This was never mentioned before, this week nor last week.

On 7/31/2017 at 1:07 AM, Andrea said:

The first round scores are in.

Lucas - 0

Glennrhee - 14

Zone - 2

Fred - 24

Lucas is eliminated.

Zone's reward has now entered into effect. He is safe this round and will return next round one step ahead of the surviving player from this session.

For the next 6 hours, only trophies of 50.00% rarity or below will count.

What is this then?!

On 8/2/2017 at 5:52 PM, Andrea said:

Day 6 – Immunity Challenge – Free for all – Points are earned based on the type of trophy (bronze, silver, gold, platinum). Every 5 hours, the lowest scoring player is eliminated. There will be a 1 hour break to count scores and the next round will start.

Oh gee! The challenge says "the lowest scoring player is eliminated". I sure don't see anything about non-zero scores! Or were the rules changed during the challenge just for someone's benefit? I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but an explanation from an admin sure is required here.

Round 2 results:

Enma - 3

Jem - 1

Zone - 136

Last round will start in less than an hour. With zone and enma battling for immunity.

@GlennRhee, I need to apologize. I thought I shared the ff/zero rule. As failure to do so, You'll be given a reward towards next immunity challenge. Should you win the normal reward, the reward will be in addition to that. 

• Like 2