made it to rank 52 but i still havent got the rank 50 trophy??

rockstarjazz

36 minutes ago, rockstarjazz said:

is there a circumstanceyou should be in to get it? must you be in freemode or should it unlock after completing a mission and the numbers showing jp, money and rip gets displayed?

Others here have this same issue.

See below thread

In fact, YOU already created a thread for this. It's obviously a bug and no one really knows why it does this. Just keep playing. You're going for rank 100 as well I assume. It'll eventually pop.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

On both the PS3 and PS4, the trophy is buggy. Everyone seems to have to grind a couple of additional levels before it and the level 100 trophy will pop. There is no crazy work around or conditions, just keep leveling up and they will both pop eventually. Silly yez, but at least you know they will pop.

Jesus fucking Christ this topic gets posted here every week. If you actually bothered to see the other 10 topics you'd notice there a solution to this issue. 

I'll just copy and paste my post from here

There's actually a really easy solution if a level trophy doesn't pop and that is to level up to the next rank while in free mode, for some reason the game doesn't award you a trophy if you rank up while in the menu after you complete a mission, race, etc

On 2017-4-26 at 8:57 AM, rockstarjazz said:

must this be in the general public mode, or can it be unlocked in invite-only mode, or solo? this question applies to the rank 100 trophy too

Just in any free roam session. Can be public, invite only or friends only.  

Edited by Azaan60

• 3 weeks later...

The thing about rank related trophies is that they almost always only pop up when the player ranks up outside of a reward. so you can't get heist/mission/race xp and level up that way, just get close to the edge of the next level and level up by freeroam events. alternatively, disabling your internet connection and restarting the game into offline mode also helps to pop buggy trophies.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...