Creative Differences trophy

misterjakemczill

18 minutes ago, misterjakemczill said:

Would I be able to share play with someone that has a guitar and help me get this trophy? I think it has to be locally but I only have one guitar, drums and a mic. Was just wondering if this game even supports share play.

Edit: Never mind. Thought it was a different trophy. I doubt they allow shareplay since the music has to be licensed. Most music games won't even let you stream the music.

Edited by skateak

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, kuuhaku said:

Care to share the way around?

Well since I had only 2 usb spots I thought I was screwed, but actually I used my old drum set and guitar from rb2. Then my bluetooth guitar and bluetooth headset that came with the system when I bought it. I don't even think the mic worked but the game did recognize it so it will work just for this trophy. The mic didn't actually work for me when I tried to sing with it but for the trophy it'll do just fine.

1 hour ago, misterjakemczill said:

Well since I had only 2 usb spots I thought I was screwed, but actually I used my old drum set and guitar from rb2. Then my bluetooth guitar and bluetooth headset that came with the system when I bought it. I don't even think the mic worked but the game did recognize it so it will work just for this trophy. The mic didn't actually work for me when I tried to sing with it but for the trophy it'll do just fine.

Ahhh. I was hoping that there was some way without having all 4 parts. I got the band in a box kit and had the xbox controllers last gen so I'm short 1 guitar at the moment. I'll probably get an second one then.

Thanks for the reply :)