Beyond Rehabilitation Trophy

Semele_Siuan

Here is a nice guide on getting a Yoshitsune that wrecks basically everything that is not immune to physical attacks. It's pretty much the only Persona you will need for the fight. Instead of Ziodyne inheriting Firm Stance and that in conjuction with Divine Pillar accessory item from Reaper will make you take really minimal damage. Just make sure you defeat the twins on the same turn, otherwise one will resurrect the other.

16 hours ago, Semele_Siuan said:

I was wondering if anyone has any tips towards this fight? At first I thought the fight wouldn't be much but boy was I wrong and I died horribly within 3-5 turns. What level would suggest and what would be the ideal persona's to use?

That's it. Get that OP Yoshitsune with his absorbs/repels/blocks, kill one Reaper for 40 lvl and you're good to go. At least, that's how I did it.

Edited by Lowlliet

4 hours ago, battlefever151 said:

Not rare, I don't have any data about it, but from my personal experience, I'd say about 50% drop rate. I have 5 of them after beating 9 reapers for easy exp.

Definitely over 50%. I think I got to.., 75% or so. I got 6 from 9 Reapers.

49 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:

if you want to do it "legit" later

Legit is on higher difficulty or without Yoshi? =D

Just now, Lowlliet said:

That's it. Get that OP Yoshitsune with it's absorbs/repels/blocks, kill one Reaper for 40 lvl and you're good to go. At least that's how I did it.

You don't need level. I beat them on 17.

On topic. Yoshi is a sureway. 

However, for people that need to play the whole playthrough for all Confidants, you can also make OP Satanael through Strengthening Arsene. Satanael gets rid of the only possible problem with Yoshi which is Justine's Gun Attacks that hit for 50/100% (depending on where you have Divine Pillar or not) damage but most importantly, they have pretty good critical chance which... kills you =D

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You don't need level. I beat them on 17.

Better safe than sorry and it takes like 10 minutes to kill him. I had lvl 8 after the first palace, so it was kinda impossible for me to do it without it.

Edited by Lowlliet

1 minute ago, Lowlliet said:

Better safe than sorry.

Frankly, if you have Yoshi, it seriously doesn't matter as the only thing that can screw you up is the critical and higher level won't save you, lol =D

Plus, how long did it take you to beat Reapy? I presume he was spamming Megidolaon and Gun Attacks?

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Frankly, if you have Yoshi, it seriously doesn't matter as the only thing that can screw you up is the critical and higher level won't save you, lol =D

Plus, how long did it take you to beat Reapy? I presume he was spamming Megidolaon and Gun Attacks?

I didn't have a single critical dmg from them, so that's not a problem at all. I remembered their attack patterns, especially in their last phase, so I knew when to use Guard. :awesome: Only two things which were dangerous were Fire/Gun attacks. Higher lvl = more HP and that can save your life. Even if it's just 100+- HP.

With Yoshi and his Hassou Tobi + high lvl weapons for teammates, even though they do like 20 dmg, you can easily kill him in 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Lowlliet

3 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

I didn't have a single critical dmg from them, so that's not a problem at all. Only two things which were dangerous were Fire/Gun attacks.

Then you were luck, I got the critical on my first attempt on 2nd Justine's attack xD

Which means it can happen :awesome: And level does not help with that =D Level of Persona would, though.

4 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

you can easily kill him in 10-15 minutes.

Sounds like a time you could spend on more retries if you lost to twins, though =D

In any case, yea, both ways are possible. Underleveled strategy is for lazier players =D

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Then you were luck, I got the critical on my first attempt on 2nd Justine's attack xD

Which means it can happen :awesome: And level does not help with that =D Level of Persona would, though.

Sounds like a time you could spend on more retries if you lost to twins, though =D

In any case, yea, both ways are possible. Underleveled strategy is for lazier players =D

Well, you can just spend 10 mins, get that level and be 100% sure you'll kill them or try to defeat them with a lower level and pray you'll do it. Persona's level takes priority, of course, but that won't get you more HP/Def against weaknesses/crits. If you are facing high lvl boss as this, character level is equally important.

But... fair enough. I didn't say it's not possible to do it without killing Reaper first. It's just the way I did it. In the end, we're just discussing various strategies and that's what this thread/forum is for. :lol:

Edited by Lowlliet

9 hours ago, Semele_Siuan said:

After fighting over 12 reapers I've finally got one accessory and I'm now level 94 lol.

12 REAPERS? O.O 

Holy hell. 

Maybe the flu for despair Reaper method also affects drop rate...

11 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

On higher difficulty, although as you said yoshitsune & hassou tobi are once again OP as fuck.

I think even on Merciless, the result would be the same with Ultimate Yoshi =D