OK...about Morgulis

starcrunch061

So - can anyone tell me what he's actually doing? I had thought that he raised the damage you got from your banked hero souls. In particular, if you were holding no souls, then I thought Morgulis was useless.

However, when I leveled him yesterday (having to spend all of my souls, due to the glitch), my DPS increased, despite the fact that I was holding zero souls. How can this happen?

For every soul pumped into Morg you get 11% dps increase. Whereas if the soul is left unspent you only get 10%.

So you gain an extra 10% per soul put into Morg. 

100 souls unspent gives you 1000% dps increase. 100 souls in Morg gives you 1100%

Hope that makes sense :)

Edited by oO--TrashMan--Oo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

So - can anyone tell me what he's actually doing? I had thought that he raised the damage you got from your banked hero souls. In particular, if you were holding no souls, then I thought Morgulis was useless.

However, when I leveled him yesterday (having to spend all of my souls, due to the glitch), my DPS increased, despite the fact that I was holding zero souls. How can this happen?

He increases your dps based on the number of souls you have placed in him. It's generally advised to put any remaining souls into him since he gives 10% more dps than just holding on to the souls.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jibril said:

He increases your dps based on the number of souls you have placed in him. It's generally advised to put any remaining souls into him since he gives 10% more dps than just holding on to the souls.

Ahhh! So he literally IS a savings account, and there is no reason just to hold souls. That's great to know.

26 minutes ago, oO--TrashMan--Oo said:

For every soul pumped into Morg you get 11% dps increase. Whereas if the soul is left unspent you only get 10%.

So you gain an extra 10% per soul put into Morg. 

100 souls unspent gives you 1000% dps increase. 100 souls in Morg gives you 1100%

Hope that makes sense :)

It definitely does. Thanks a bunch!