Scrolling on PSNP randomly stops working

For the past few days i've noticed that i'm unable to scroll on psnp using my mouse after a while. Even though it works fine on every other program and browser tab. I'm not sure when it exactly occurs, but it's mostly when i open the activity log. 

It's easily fixable by closing the PSNP tab and opening a new one. But i thought it was worth a thread. I know i'm not the only one with this problem. For reference, i'm using google chrome.

Edited by xZoneHunter

10 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Are you using Chrome? I've been having this issue a lot. Doesn't matter whether it's PSNP, NeoGAF, .org, Youtube, etc. Really annoying, but I don't think it's an issue with PSNP.

Yeah, i was thinking it wasn't a PSNP issue. But for me it only happens on PSNP.

7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I'm having this issue too, and I'm using Chrome. Looks like it's definitely a Chrome issue and not a site issue, as it's happening on other sites too.

Same here actually, using Chrome, since as I stated before, happens in Facebook every so often too for me... so must be to do with Chrome itself by the looks of it.

I use Chrome too but I think I only had this happen on PSNP so far. It's been happening once or twice every day for about two weeks now for me and it's pretty annoying. Refreshing doesn't work for me, only closing the tab and opening the site on a new one seems to be the solution so far.

Edited by Lucas

It's a known issue with the newest release of chrome. Does it on random websites. 

If you want to "fix" it, stick "chrome://flags/#smooth-scrolling" in your browser and turn off smooth scrolling. This makes it so the scrolling doesn't get stuck, but makes scrolling everywhere kinda janky. 

Otherwise you just gotta deal with it for the moment and wait for it to be fixed. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If someone says they are using Internet Explorer while browsing this site, I swear, I will slap you one.

I'm pretty sure everyone would be using Edge.

On topic, didn't happen to be on PSNP, but I believe it did on PST.org.

Just a question, can you scroll using the scroll bar instead of mouse? 

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed, at least when I'm using it, that whenever I start to scroll, just as the page is in the middle of loading, it stops the whole scrolling thing.  As in, scroll bar is fine, but via mouse, nope... but it's only just as the page has loaded, which is weird to say the least.

Closing the page and opening it up again seems to fix it though.