Invasion

LuuadPL

If you are referring to these trophies

Integrator
Defeat the avatar of the Mechanoids.

&

Machavann
Defeat the avatar of the Phytonides.

I do not know if all the invasions will be the same length, but the avatar for the Phytonides, appears at week 10 

You can go in to your capital, then to Distortions, and at the time of this post, is 38 days away to unlock O.o

It also seems you have to defeat 6 avatars in total, unsure if they have to all be different, to get the Elder God trophy. 

So yea, a long time to get these, at a guess over a year (I checked the PC version, and the invasions are shorter ?)

...just saw the other 3 invasion related trophies xD, these guys appear the week after the Avatar unlocks

FYI you get:

Thanatos
Defeat the avatar of the Reapers of Death.

By completing the gold/yellow road

On 22.04.2017 at 4:03 AM, TheBritishBaron said:

It also seems you have to defeat 6 avatars in total, unsure if they have to all be different, to get the Elder God trophy. 

On PC there is a single-encounter storyline quest chain that unlocks when Mechanoid invasion is active and it give title an elder god so there is small hope that that trophy require only that quest completion.

On 24.4.2017 at 11:05 AM, Stratege said:

On PC there is a single-encounter storyline quest chain that unlocks when Mechanoid invasion is active and it give title an elder god so there is small hope that that trophy require only that quest completion.

That would be awesome cause it only means around 9 months of time needed. Every Invasion lasts 12 Weeks.

If we need all however, we're looking at 1.5 years, lol.

After you get your divine form and do the tutorial Flavius actually says you need to defeat 6 avatars and obtain all divine specializations to become an elder god.

I hope that isn't the case because you'll be forced to wait. Forced to wait for your adepts to bring faith, forced to wait until the factions unlock in invasions/distortions.

9 hours ago, Xionx said:

When you miss an invasion , do you have to wait until it happens again , or do you miss chance forever? I dont understand this invasion stuff tbh . Im pretty much at start of the game. 10k prestige or so.

The current invasion is in the 5th week and Invasions last for 12 weeks. After that, they cycle to a different enemy faction.

There are 6 different enemy factions so you won't miss it forever but it'll be awhile before you get another chance.

Once you finish the tutorial quests and unlock your divine form you'll unlock invasions and distortions.

Edited by fjyingturk

4 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

The current invasion is in the 5th week and Invasions last for 12 weeks. After that, they cycle to a different enemy faction.

There are 6 different enemy factions so you won't miss it forever but it'll be awhile before you get another chance.

Once you finish the tutorial quests and unlock your divine form you'll unlock invasions and distortions.

Hey, and how do you get the trophy? I've seen that kind of calendar but I don't know what to do. How do you fight the avatar? I think right now it's the avatar of the phytonides, but I don't know what to do. Thank you.

55 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Hey, and how do you get the trophy? I've seen that kind of calendar but I don't know what to do. How do you fight the avatar? I think right now it's the avatar of the phytonides, but I don't know what to do. Thank you.

According to the trophy list, there's 2 trophies for the phytonides. Nephelis, which is the last invasion boss that will unlock and Machavann which is the avatar (super boss). 

The bosses you need to kill on the trophy list don't seem to be avatars but if my theory about Elder God is correct, you'll need to kill all avatars anyways to unlock all divine specializations.

There isn't much you can do but wait unfortunately... The number of days that are shown equal the time until the specific instance unlocks. 

19 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

According to the trophy list, there's 2 trophies for the phytonides. Nephelis, which is the last invasion boss that will unlock and Machavann which is the avatar (super boss). 

The bosses you need to kill on the trophy list don't seem to be avatars but if my theory about Elder God is correct, you'll need to kill all avatars anyways to unlock all divine specializations.

There isn't much you can do but wait unfortunately... The number of days that are shown equal the time until the specific instance unlocks. 

Uhm, I still don't understand how it works. I mean, to get the trophies, you have to wait until them unlock (at some point in the 12 weeks) and then you have to play what, distortions to get the trophy? There's a lack of info in this game...

And fot Nephelis, I think it unlocks in 5 weeks or so, but I can't find any trophy related to this.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Uhm, I still don't understand how it works. I mean, to get the trophies, you have to wait until them unlock (at some point in the 12 weeks) and then you have to play what, distortions to get the trophy? There's a lack of info in this game...

And fot Nephelis, I think it unlocks in 5 weeks or so, but I can't find any trophy related to this.

Thanks a lot!

All you have to do is kill the bosses when they appear in distortions which is another tab like group instances.

I think i read that there are 2 versions of Avatar's in the 11th Week, in this case Machavann. A training Avatar (weaker than the live one, available in Training Room) and the real Avatar (aka Super Boss) which is alot harder.

The real Avatar is only available for a tiny duration (think i read something around 8 hrs after release) where raids can fight it and get a special reward when successing. After that time window the Super Boss is gone for good and the Invasion either fails or succeeds.

What i don't know is if the training Avatar is enough for the Trophy to pop since you get a Avatar Trophy (ingame item) for beating it aswell.

If you have to beat the Super Boss during the Timer, well, it will cancel out 99% of the playerbase to get the Trophy done.

I found all that info in several reddit posts. I can't guarantee for the info being accurate.

But nevertheless you have to beat those harder forms to become elder god anyways, right?

They updated that screen now...there's some kind of progress bar, we're in 6th week and it says prestige requirement 105k, combat superiority 50% etc etc, I don't understand what is that? Somekind of milestone which we should follow all the way to 12th week? The previous one was at 70k i think, next one is on 170k prestige and the one on 12th week is around 200k...it would be cool if we could play that boss now with that prestige, and as the time goes the difficulty of those distortions increases, 105, 170, 200 ...

I love rare and hard trophies, but this is full retard, I'm going away from home for 6 months, I might just aswell count off plat, i didnt know it would take so long :(

Edited by Blitz

18 hours ago, Blitz said:

But nevertheless you have to beat those harder forms to become elder god anyways, right?

They updated that screen now...there's some kind of progress bar, we're in 6th week and it says prestige requirement 105k, combat superiority 50% etc etc, I don't understand what is that? Somekind of milestone which we should follow all the way to 12th week? The previous one was at 70k i think, next one is on 170k prestige and the one on 12th week is around 200k...it would be cool if we could play that boss now with that prestige, and as the time goes the difficulty of those distortions increases, 105, 170, 200 ...

I love rare and hard trophies, but this is full retard, I'm going away from home for 6 months, I might just aswell count off plat, i didnt know it would take so long :(

Those are the recommended stats for taking on said boss in a group of 10.

The combat superiority refers to upgrades in Flavius' lab, each time you unlock an invasion buff your combat superiority rises.

• Like 1

Machavann's Avatar is now available through the Invasion tab, trophy has been earned on PSN. So I guess the Invasion Avatars are available for the last 6 weeks of the Invasion (that or Machavann was accidentally made available early, not sure which), whereas the Distortion bosses for the respective trophies become available in Week 10. No idea what the recommended Prestige is for it though, I jumped in solo and died to the first enemy at 107K Prestige :P

Edited by Dark_Raven666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

Machavann's Avatar is now available through the Invasion tab, trophy has been earned on PSN. So I guess the Invasion Avatars are available for the last 6 weeks of the Invasion (that or Machavann was accidentally made available early, not sure which), whereas the Distortion bosses for the respective trophies become available in Week 10. No idea what the recommended Prestige is for it though, I jumped in solo and died to the first enemy at 107K Prestige :P

OMG! i'm 41k ?

4 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

OMG! i'm 41k 1f602.png

Well there are videos of Machavann on YouTube and I read that a group did it at an average of 250K Prestige, which is lower than the recommended Prestige for Nephelis in the fourth Distortion fight (which is 290K Prestige). I don't really know how people have gotten to such high Prestige levels, in one of those videos I saw the uploader said the highest Prestige in his group was 900K ?

1 hour ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

Well there are videos of Machavann on YouTube and I read that a group did it at an average of 250K Prestige, which is lower than the recommended Prestige for Nephelis in the fourth Distortion fight (which is 290K Prestige). I don't really know how people have gotten to such high Prestige levels, in one of those videos I saw the uploader said the highest Prestige in his group was 900K 1f635.png

In our Pantheon the lowest active raider is like 360k or so. Most are 400k+, few over 600k. Think we will breeze through Machavann tonight evening.

We all played during early access, tho, that's why we have so many high ppl. (before the progress wall in towers were implemented)

3 minutes ago, DarkJayk said:

In our Pantheon the lowest active raider is like 360k or so. Most are 400k+, few over 600k. Think we will breeze through Machavann tonight evening.

We all played during early access, tho, that's why we have so many high ppl. (before the progress wall in towers were implemented)

Hey, is there any way you can help low level players to get that trophy? 

21 minutes ago, DarkJayk said:

I wish I had started during Early Access now, gonna be hard to get high enough before the Invasion ends. I also hate the fact you can't use Group Finding for Distortions/Avatars, as I don't play with a group.

I got Early Access and I'm currently at 260k prestige or so. And I have become a junior god before I reached 260k or so prestige. So I attempted an invasion but kept getting pwned by the enemies and the Avatar itself and every group that invited me are either weak or didn't do the Flavius Lab quests or did the Bastion quests. So if you ever want hope to beat the Avatar. You need a really good team, have good enough prestige and unlocked some of the Bastion passives and Flavius Lab bonuses for this current Avatar in this current invasion. Trust me, I'm doing the Bastion quests as well as the Flavius Lab quests as well so I will be prepared for the Avatar fight before it ends.

Other than that, can't help you with anything else about information and stuff.