Invasion

LuuadPL

2 hours ago, DarkJayk said:

FYI:

To get the Avatar Trophy you have to be ALIVE the moment the Avatar dies. If you are dead, you DON'T get the trophy! We did him twice yesterday and only the survivors got the trophy.

Good luck everyone! ;)

What was your team's average prestige?

1 hour ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

What was your team's average prestige?

We had a Pantheon group consisting of: 1 700k, 3 450-500k (me included), rest ~200-250k. It was a piece of cake literally. The 50% phase is tough even with high prestige, since prestige doesn't help you with not getting stunned, eaten and shit. We haven't had the best tactics but we did it twice in the first try. On first kill we had 1 alive in the end, on 2nd kill we had 4 alive.

• Like 1

It seems as of the latest patch the Invasion timeline has been shortened to 8 weeks instead of 12, which matches how it is on PC. If this is the case for each Invasion it'll be 12 month a total for platinum as opposed to 18 months.

2 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

It seems as of the latest patch the Invasion timeline has been shortened to 8 weeks instead of 12, which matches how it is on PC. If this is the case for each Invasion it'll be 12 month a total for platinum as opposed to 18 months.

Yup, and this also means, ppl only have 3 more weeks before current Avatar disappears.

F*ck me...I'm only at 176k prestige, dunno if I'll make it :(
Posted in several places that I'm looking for group for distoritions to raise  it and noone reacted.

They really should have putted matchmaking at least for them with some prestige restrictions or something

Edited by Blitz

You can get the Machavann trophy from being alive at the end of the Practice Machavann. You can do this through a mission available in today's Directive called Coming of Machavann (I'm not sure if it only appears for today's directive or if it'll appear for everyone's next directive they take). You can only get the mission yourself once, but if someone else has it and invites you, you can do it multiple times.

You'll still need to beat the real Machavann in order to get the in-game trophy or whatever it is that's required to become an Elder God, but at the very least you won't have to worry about being alive when you defeat the harder version this way.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

The "Coming of Machavann" should appear on Thursday and Sunday directives. At least on PC it is like that. Since we got ours on a Thursday aswell there is a high chance to get it again on Sunday. Even if done it's worth it again as enemies drop shitloads of KoE inside and it doesn't even take long.