Why CAN'T!?!?!?

Why CAN'T this CI Games fucking developer release a finnished game? and not a unfinnished shit with packed with bugs.. and i dont care if they are a small developer or how many they are-... i want finnished game , not fucking this, because all of my guns are fucking locked now for some reason, so i need to do another full playthrough now............im pissed of.....

1 hour ago, Nishikino Maki said:

> Knows developer is notorious for releasing broken games

> Buys developer's game anyway

> Complains that game is broken

Yeah, solid logic, bud.

Yeah, i kow about CIGAMES history by releasing games that are broken mate, but i was sure that they prob had learned from previous mistakes mate. 

Edited by DividedByMankind

Maybe Day 1 patch will fixed this.

Plan to play the hell out of this game after finished with Deponia. What do you think about the game, any performance issue or slow down when open the map ? On PC BETA, open the map is laggy as hell.

And is the game harder/easier than Beta ? On beta with lowest difficulty still give me hell lol. especially a story, is it good ?

Edited by FielVeredus

28 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Maybe Day 1 patch will fixed this.

Plan to play the hell out of this game after finished with Deponia. What do you think about the game, any performance issue or slow down when open the map ? On PC BETA, open the map is laggy as hell.

And is the game harder/easier than Beta ? On beta with lowest difficulty still give me hell lol. especially a story, is it good ?

Did not play the beta, but started the game without updating, and menue was laggy, and then i updated, and it was fixed, and now i lost all my unlocks on weapons and weapons got locked again for some reason, beside from that and game freezing and crashing 60times through my play. the game is awsome and fun :) but i have never played a game this buggy and unstable in my life since PS.

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Did not play the beta, but started the game without updating, and menue was laggy, and then i updated, and it was fixed, and now i lost all my unlocks on weapons and weapons got locked again for some reason, beside from that and game freezing and crashing 60times through my play. the game is awsome and fun :) but i have never played a game this buggy and unstable in my life since PS.

- is it really crash/freeze/drop like Homefront PS4 ? because thsi si the worst PS4 AAA game I experience.

- Is story amazing ?

really sorry to see you have a game breaking bug, maybe I should backup time to time via PS+

Edited by FielVeredus

48 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:
48 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

- is it really crash/freeze/drop like Homefront PS4 ? because thsi si the worst PS4 AAA game I experience.

- Is story amazing ?

really sorry to see you have a game breaking bug, maybe I should backup time to time via PS+

The gameplay is really good, graphics good, story a little cliscche, but allright, im rating the game 7/10 but if it was bug free, crash and did not reset my unlocks for some reason, i would easily give it 8'5 out of 10! And recomend ppl to buy it, but it really pissed me of when all my stuff got reset! That means i have to do a another playthrough to get 2 trophies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

which bug do you encountered so far ? :D

1) Game Freeze / Crash.

2) Game freeze/ Console Crash/ With me thrown all over the ingame world.

3) all my weapons LOCKED (this one is the most annoying because i cant get trophy for primary and sidearm.) 

4) Characters/ Enemy soldier being in the air and not in actual building. 

5) Me being stuck in an invinsible bubble. 

Yeah this is some of them. Ive encountered a tons more :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

i played Sniper Ghost Warrior 1&2..Enemy Front and Alien Rage. am i getting SGW3 ? Definitely YES !1f602.png

Yeah mate, the game is really fun and good beside all the bugs :) it was only a let down for me, that my save got bugged, dont care about freeze ill survive that, but the bug forcing me to do the game again :(

51 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Great looks like I'm gonna be waiting for a price drop and also a couple patches. Not gonna spend 80$ on a game with that many problems especially when there's so many great games that came out this year and there's more to come 

Yeah mate, thats what i am going to start doing :)

54 minutes ago, T-100 said:

You played alot of hours, can you answer the following: are there some missable trophies? (eg are some collectibles missable) 

nope, you can complete all main story missions and still do youre collectibles after you are finnished with main missions, but be aware if you start a new game, you will loose all collectibles

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah mate, thats what i am going to start doing :)

nope, you can complete all main story missions and still do youre collectibles after you are finnished with main missions, but be aware if you start a new game, you will loose all collectibles

Thank you for this information. Okay, the situation of collectibles in a new game is often(not always) like this. I was unsure, that there exist collectibles that you can only take in a special case and afterwards not.

I think sgw 3 should be on my to buy list, because ther videos look great and I liked the second part (although you can say it is like Moorhuhn with a sniper setting, but I love this kind of setting).

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 1:13 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah, i kow about CIGAMES history by releasing games that are broken mate, but i was sure that they prob had learned from previous mistakes mate. 

Sure enough that you bought it sight unseen? But in any case, I hope it works out for you.