Am I the only person excited for this game?

I've been following this game's release for a while now and excited to finally know it's a legit thing! I'm loving the aesthetic of this game thus far and actually think it could breed sequels. Now that the trophies have been released I'm even more excited to play the game. Trophy icons and descriptions are very pretty and interesting, I wonder what some of them could mean. Am I the only person excited for this game?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I've been following this game's release for a while now and excited to finally know it's a legit thing! I'm loving the aesthetic of this game thus far and actually think it could breed sequels. Now that the trophies have been released I'm even more excited to play the game. Trophy icons and descriptions are very pretty and interesting, I wonder what some of them could mean. Am I the only person excited for this game?

I'm not excited like you but if he come at low price probably i'll buy it

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

Am I the only person excited for this game?

1 hour ago, killer91ITA said:

I'm not excited

57 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Considering it's an indie game

... Nah, but enjoy your game dude. I couldn't care less, I just love responding when someone asks "am I the only ..." because yup, you're the only one, no one else is.

2 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Considering it's an indie game it probably won't be anything over $20.00.

No Man's Sky is pointing and laughing at you.

And I think the developer is likely excited. I may get excited when it comes to the PSN IGC. 

20 hours ago, Tohru Kobayashi said:

Yes, you are the only one who is excited for this game. Nobody else, just you, cares about this game. Out of EVERYONE who has heard of this game, only you care.

I definitely agree to this!

'Exicted' is a big word, I'll play this game eventually. I was kind of let down by The Unfinished Swan of the same devs, that demo felt great and after so many years of development it was a letdown that they quickly moved away from the entirely white/black environment after the first level, and that none of those uncomfortable texts remained. Still a nice game but not nearly as good as I hoped it would be. For The Unfinished Swan, I was still excited and following updates. For Finch, I'll see whenever my backlog is smaller.

Also yeah, many indie examples can be named that had a price tag (far) beyond €/$ 20. What I think is a better argument for a possible low price is how little trophies there are, meaning the game is probably quite small. Just looking at the list and what I already know about the game, my guess is this is an €10-€15 game which will be worth it for me when it's €5-€7,50.

Edited by BillyHorrible

12 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

'Exicted' is a big word, I'll play this game eventually. I was kind of let down by The Unfinished Swan of the same devs, that demo felt great and after so many years of development it was a letdown that they quickly moved away from the entirely white/black environment after the first level, and that none of those uncomfortable texts remained. Still a nice game but not nearly as good as I hoped it would be. For The Unfinished Swan, I was still excited and following updates. For Finch, I'll see whenever my backlog is smaller.

Also yeah, many indie examples can be named that had a price tag (far) beyond €/$ 20. What I think is a better argument for a possible low price is how little trophies there are, meaning the game is probably quite small. Just looking at the list and what I already know about the game, my guess is this is an €10-€15 game which will be worth it for me when it's €5-€7,50.

I haven't completely finished The Unfinished Swan yet but I plan to get it done (possibly twice) on this account. From what I played of it, it seemed like a game that bred fun through challenges. I enjoyed that. What was the big let down? I can't speak for the demo as I never even knew TUS had a demo, but demos are literally just that. They're like taste testers for games, the players test the developers develop. Clearly the demo would of received some sort of criticism and the team wanted to fix that before its release.

I don't know of any small indie game that was ever over $20NZD. Then again I'm barely on the PS Store myself. If there are indie games above that price, they are simply just a rip-off.

48 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

Is this already out on Steam? I only ask because I swear I saw a video of it on YT and was interested.

I didn't know it was same people as Swan tho... wasn't that a PS+ title? idk.

I don't think it is? Although generally content creators get access to early copies for marketing purposes.

And yes, TUS was a PS+ title.