Medal Collector and Master Catcher trophies glitched?

Hello, I was playing some moments ago the game, up to get those trophies I mentioned earlier, the only zone I haven't completed the medals and the ball was Macarasco Troll Depth (Mega Drive Era), I completed that last one and the trophies didn't pop, I checked all many times and I have all of them, also from the dungeons that you should collect all of them again after completing the expansion plans, does someone has/had the same problem?, does someone knows how to solve it?, also I nave a problem with Delphinus, it doesn't take any damage when I face it, do I need to do something in special?, thanks

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Do you have 42 Baseballs?

Do you have a crown everywhere when you unlock all dungeons?

When you were collecting Baseballs were you crowning dungeon as well?

Yes, I had all before I posted the topic, all were crowned

16 hours ago, chellesan said:

maybe you forgot to unlock a dungeon and so you think you have them all, and some dungeons have two balls if they have separeted zones. here is a good baseball guide on the site check everything on there

I had unlocked all the dungeons at that moment, also the multiple balls and medals for the dungeons with more than one zone  and the ones that must be collected all again after the expansions, also I wasted more than 4 hours checkingmany possible collectible missed (I didn't found any one, I saw the ball tip guide at part of that time)

I have finally gotten both trophies, looks like the game has bugs (at least my copy had :(), at the third playthrough on the Dreamcast era first expansion plan I needed to get for second time all the collectibles as same as the ball of the Macarasco Troll Depth from the Sega Saturn Era, again, i get all the collectibles possible from the first playthrough and the ones were you can find Delphinus, I wish the bug allowed me at least to do that on the first NG+, also other bugs in my copy are that sometimes the game didn't get me Symbol attack when that must happened (on that moment the game was kind of frozen for few seconds and get me Surprise attack, when I actived Absolutely Symbol Kills, it sometimes didn't work, the only "positive" of that bug was that some Lily Rank levels were boosted earlier than when should be (17 foes=1 Lily Level was commontly at Toypolis Floor 3, when the bug happened, the Lily Rank was boosted earlier)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

You may have affected me with the bug, lol.

I collected medals from Delphie's room but the dungeon stays uncrowned.

Or are there some hidden medals (I got those crawling ones)? Or Delphie drops one?

Okay, no bug here. I only missed 3 at the beginning when you have to climb the vines.

Both trophies popped up correctly.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, chellesan said:

good that you have them all now, but i never heard about a bug in the game strange

Thanks, and yes, it's strange, I haven't found someone with that problem

19 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Or are there some hidden medals (I got those crawling ones)? Or Delphie drops one?

Okay, no bug here. I only missed 3 at the beginning when you have to climb the vines.

Good, it's weird my bug, I'm the only one that had the bug so far, but at least it didn't made me lose those trophies (But my plan was to get them before defeating Delphinus =/)

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 11:00 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Thank you so much for that post, I missed the exact same ones as you (I though the game glitched on me or something :facepalm: ). That was the last thing I needed for the plat too!:yay: