"Run Like The Wind" trophy unobtainable (PS3)

ULTRAUNKNOWN888

On 9/15/2017 at 1:12 PM, Spider-Man916 said:

Bugstar Games!  I love it!  That's RockStar in a nutshell.  All hype with very little attention to quality assurance and the end result is buggy and/or broken games.

It has nothing to do with bugs, it has everything to do with other people being douchebags and ruining online entertainment for others. 

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I already lost the hope that this trophy will be obtainable again by a legitimate way.

I have already made many tickets in Rockstar Support and they always answer me the same, "keep informed about this topic in X link", IT'S A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

Rockstar Games is Rockstar Games, they only care about the money, they do not care if a stupid trophy becomes unobtainable and as a consequence, the platinum trophy also becomes unobtainable, they try to prevent cheats in their game, but when they removed the bounties they affected the players that we enjoyed getting trophies (about the legit players), it's unfair. 

Many players have obtained this trophy because the mod menu users give bounties to the players (this is the only current method to obtain this trophy, but it is not legitimate), I prefer never to obtain this trophy to obtain it with cheats.

If there is relevant information about this trophy, I will say it here.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, this I wrote to you to be more serious

Lords of Rockstar Games

I have almost 8 months trying to get the trophy related to receiving a bounty for my head , They have damaged the game and the gameplay of honest people like me, who have never cheated on robberies, eliminating the bounties put by other users and not even the computer has managed to give me the blessed bounty , , with all due respect I tell you, it seems that hackers knew the game better than the people of Rockstar, they only blocked the trophy in PS3 and XBOX 360, while in PS4, XBOX 1 and PC they do not because these platforms still generate a lot of money.

They must be more serious with the players who have been playing their games for years and not make the honest ones who buy their games go away, that is not done, to damage the image of the right people who look for trophies for hackers that rockstar has not been able to control.

With what you win, I buy a game again at Rockstar Games.

My ID: white-rat80, I hope you solve this problem so sad and in bad taste.

On 19/12/2017 at 5:32 AM, ULTRAUNKNOWN888 said:

Muchos jugadores han obtenido este trofeo porque los usuarios del menú mod dan recompensas a los jugadores (este es el único método actual para obtener este trofeo, pero no es legítimo), prefiero nunca obtener este trofeo para obtenerlo con trampas.

You are right, I am someone who hates hack more than all online, but as a trophy hunter I see the need to look for some "modder" online to get it out, even if it is illegitimate.

On 1/30/2018 at 0:28 AM, Sergen said:

Looks like they want to Run Like The Wind away from people who complain about it. People will put real bounties on Rockstar until they fix it :D 

i love a horrible pun, lmao.   well rdr2 doesn't make its release window, so probably all hands on deck for that while nothing is done for RLTW.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:05 AM, Powerflank said:

Getting it unintentionally in a public "hacked" lobby seems the only way...

"unintentionally", sure.

It's true that some legit players are "hacked" without them looking for it (and this sucks), but it's also true that some players look for hacked lobbies intentionally for some "hacker" put the bounty on their head and then say the excuse that they were hacked.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ULTRAUNKNOWN888 said:

"unintentionally", sure.

It's true that some legit players are "hacked" without them looking for it (and this sucks), but it's also true that some players look for hacked lobbies intentionally for some "hacker" put the bounty on their head and then say the excuse that they were hacked.

So what? It doesn't change the requirements to get the trophy. So why do people consider this as an advantage to former achievers. I just don't get it.

I started a discussion with the trophy guide author btw: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/259-grand-theft-auto-v-trophy-guide/comments 

He changed the description note in the guide from:

In April 2017, Rockstar removed the bounty-system from the game temporarily, some users still have trouble obtaining this trophy, although it should work fine again.

to:

In April 2017, Rockstar removed the bounty-system from the game temporarily, with no mentioning if it will come back. This trophy can't be obtained with regular means at this point.

He also added the "unobtainable" tag.

Thankfully, he is going to reach out to the PSNP staff and ask them about the legitimacy.

Edited by derdimi

Hey, I’ve put over 250+ Days into GTA Online, and platinumed the game 3+ times, and I can tell you that modders and glitches are half the fun, so there’s no reason not to get the platinum over a trophy like this, so join up public sessions and find a modder (and hopefully absolute carnage - just make sure you’ve earned your other trophies beforehand) :D

p.s I remember the first week of GTA Online back in 2013 and when I got a 13 million bounty, it was an experience alright! 

Edited by Waddlingdan
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Waddlingdan said:

Hey, I’ve put over 250+ Days into GTA Online, and platinumed the game 3+ times, and I can tell you that modders and glitches are half the fun, so there’s no reason not to get the platinum over a trophy like this, so join up public sessions and find a modder (and hopefully absolute carnage - just make sure you’ve earned your other trophies beforehand) :D

p.s I remember the first week of GTA Online back in 2013 and when I got a 13 million bounty, it was an experience alright! 

I kinda agree, I mean I still don't know if I'll play GTA Online again but I see peeps still using the dead body glitch in RDR to reach level 50 quickly and no one is being flagged, the same seems to be for GTA IV... 

"Run Like the Wind" is such a dumb trophy and actually even if you obtain it through a hacked session it doesn't change the requirements to get it.

Tbh I'm just worried to occur in a hacked session and get level 100 instantly, yeah that would be very unfair to players who spent a huge amount of time to reach it legit and the flag is guaranteed for that. 

Edited by Agent_Renegade22
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

I kinda agree, I mean I still don't know if I'll play GTA Online again but I see peeps still using the dead body glitch in RDR to reach level 50 quickly and no one is being flagged, the same seems to be for GTA IV... 

"Run Like the Wind" is such a dumb trophy and actually even if you obtain it through a hacked session it doesn't change the requirements to get it.

Tbh I'm just worried to occur in a hacked session and get level 100 instantly, yeah that would be very unfair to players who spent a huge amount of time to reach it legit and the flag is guaranteed for that. 

Exactly, joining pubs is just a way in which to get the bounty, the rest is the same.

• Like 1

don't see why it is such a big deal if the rdr lvl 50 isn't.  just got back into rdr to do dlc (got the plat years ago at release).  you willingly shoot a pile of clearly glitched bodies and wait an hour to hit lvl 50 as your game clearly goees into a glitched state.  if people don't care about that , i don't see why panties get in such a bunch over RLTW.