"Run Like The Wind" trophy unobtainable (PS3)

ULTRAUNKNOWN888

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can play solo jobs from private lobbies, it will very rarely throw you back into a public lobby instead of your own invite only lobby. I did contact missions with 2 other people to get to rank 100. Took about 3 days of playing pier pressure, death from above, and rooftop rumble over and over

How does that work? Do I need to be a certain rank in order to access these missions, or are they available from the beginning?

Is it possible to level up solo or better with a group?

And how many XPs/RPs do those missions pay? 3 days to reach rank 100 don't sound too bad (probably it is as you said you played those missions all over again)...

52 minutes ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

How does that work? Do I need to be a certain rank in order to access these missions, or are they available from the beginning?

Is it possible to level up solo or better with a group?

And how many XPs/RPs do those missions pay? 3 days to reach rank 100 don't sound too bad (probably it is as you said you played those missions all over again)...

If you only play those 3 and no other contact missions, they will always show up in the voting screen for what to play next. As for rp I don't remember, haven't played the ps3 version since around 2016.

I can't remember if you get more rp with other players, but you do get more money with more players

• Like 2