I want to talk about it glitched

Fubuki

I did all 37 optional conversations but my statistics say that I didn't get all of them. Instead of 37 it says 36. I don't understand what I missed. I'm EXTREMELY careful when it comes to these things. I got collectibles in this game but the OC are glitched for me. I used PowerPyx guide and I did exactly as he did. Fuck you Naughty Dog

2 minutes ago, Jak said:

First suggestion: use one save file via chapter select. 

For some of the other collectible trophies this is a good idea.  Conversations aren't tracked though are they?  No way to know which was missed (or not counted?)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

For some of the other collectible trophies this is a good idea.  Conversations aren't tracked though are they?  No way to know which was missed (or not counted?)

Every collectible is tracked. There isn't a check list for them all though (shiv doors, manuals, etc). IIrc, it tells you what chapters you missed conversations in.

47 minutes ago, Tohru Kobayashi said:

No, it IS glitched. It's been confirmed for years. 

Unfortunately you'll just have to listen to each conversation again. There is no easier way to do this.

It's only "confirmed" glitch by people that miss things and claim that it couldn't possibly be their mistake.

• Like 4

I went through the game twice after I had 36/37 just to find out later I talked to the wrong dead guy in the factory when Ellie is alone with the other guy who totally wasn't gonna rape her.

In conversation 31 don't talk to the dead guy on the floor, talk to the other guy that is sitting, had to do 2 playthroughs before I found this out

Edited by HardXDXtraga
  • Like 1

it didn't glitched on me, but I have to admit that the game "especially the status menu" is so glitchy.

I opened all 13 shiv doors but the trophy didn't unlock because the status say I opened only 11of them, I had to replay the same difficulty on new game plus and opened all 13 doors again for the trophy to unlock.

this is all on the ps3 version, not so sure if the remastered ps4 version is the same or not.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HardXDXtraga said:

I went through the game twice after I had 36/37 just to find out later I talked to the wrong dead guy in the factory when Ellie is alone with the other guy who totally wasn't gonna rape her.

In conversation 31 don't talk to the dead guy on the floor, talk to the other guy that is sitting, had to do 2 playthroughs before I found this out

Took your advice and did it but no trophy. Fuck

10 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

The game's not glitched, you just missed one of them. Maybe the place where there's 2 optional conversations in the same place? I forget exactly where that was.

Idk whether you're a LOU fanboy defending this garbage game OR you have never played the game. Why do you think there's so many people saying it's glitched? In fact tons of people have given claims why it's glitched and have reasons why it's glitched. So don't tell me I missed one.

• 1 month later...

glitched for me on ps3. i think it was that dead guy before ellie bloater fight. I definitely checked that i had 31 conversations in stats after the battle. stopped playing after the escape on horse part that day. checked stats next day when continuing and stats showed 30 conversations. hopefully chapter select will trigger it (36 currently).

Edited by Iiah
  • Like 1

I've played through the game four times on PS3, five times on PS4, collecting everything in every playthrough expect for my first on the PS3. I've been engaging in every single optional conversation in all nine playthroughs, and not once have I had any problems with it. Of course, it can happen to someone else, but something somewhere wasn't processed correctly, so maybe at least a few of you didn't do it accurately? Pay extra attention to this game. In some of the scenarios you will need to engage in a variety of optional conversations just seconds apart from each other. :)

5 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

It is not gliched, you guys just missed one.

No, I did not. I followed a very exact guide and listened to all 37 conversations throughout my collectible playthrough. Why is it so hard for some people to believe that not EVERYBODY will earn a particular trophy for fullfilling the requirements the first time? 

Edited by Star Butterfly
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Star Butterfly said:

No, I did not. I followed a very exact guide and listened to all 37 conversations throughout my collectible playthrough. Why is it so hard for some people to believe that not EVERYBODY will earn a particular trophy for fullfilling the requirements the first time? 

Because people think they know everything but really they are full of crap. There's a lot of trophy hunters who have that kind attitude.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Because people think they know everything but really they are full of crap. There's a lot of trophy hunters who have that kind attitude.

A-fucking-men. This elitist attitude some people have pisses me off.

"Uh, uh, well I got it first try so that has to mean you missed something!"

No, it does not. It means you got lucky and missed the glitch.

• Like 3

On 4/23/2017 at 2:14 PM, Milktastrophe said:

The game's not glitched, you just missed one of them. Maybe the place where there's 2 optional conversations in the same place? I forget exactly where that was.

^

Pretty sure it was the glitch and was confirmed on some patch notes a couple mounts back.

Edited by JesterZelfer96
  • Like 2