(Slightly) Glitchy Trophies

starcrunch061

There are definitely some glitchy trophies in this game. They don't seem to keep you from unlocking the plat, but be aware. I personally encountered the following: 

Teamwork - clear a level with all characters

This did not pop when I completed the final level with all 4 characters. In fact, I had to replay the tutorial level eight times (getting worried exponentially more through runs 5, 6, 7 and 8) before the trophy popped. 

Edited by starcrunch061

Yep. Same thing happened with me. I completed the final level and the tutorial multiple times with all characters and the trophy never popped. In the end, I completed the level after the tutorial with all characters before the trophy FINALLY popped. It's a bit buggy but thankfully doesn't prevent people from obtaining the platinum. It just requires a bit of tweaking from the player - if you complete a level with all characters and the trophy doesn't pop then move onto another level and try again.

It is more annoying than anything else.

My recollection is that this trophy did not pop for me by completing the final boss with all 4 characters. 

I then went back and did the tutorial level again with the last character (I had already done the other 3). No trophy.

The trophy did, however, pop once I did the second level (i.e. 1-2) with the last character. I think I had already done this with the other 3 also because I had been using those early levels for some of the "don't collect anything" and other miscellaneous trophies. 

Are you sure that it's glitchy and that it isn't just that the very first and very last levels don't count?

Just now, StrickenBiged said:

My recollection is that this trophy did not pop for me by completing the final boss with all 4 characters. 

I then went back and did the tutorial level again with the last character (I had already done the other 3). No trophy.

The trophy did, however, pop once I did the second level (i.e. 1-2) with the last character. I think I had already done this with the other 3 also because I had been using those early levels for some of the "don't collect anything" and other miscellaneous trophies. 

Are you sure that it's glitchy and that it isn't just that the very first and very last levels don't count?

The first level does count, though.

1 hour ago, Miles_Warren said:

Yep. Same thing happened with me. I completed the final level and the tutorial multiple times with all characters and the trophy never popped. In the end, I completed the level after the tutorial with all characters before the trophy FINALLY popped. It's a bit buggy but thankfully doesn't prevent people from obtaining the platinum. It just requires a bit of tweaking from the player - if you complete a level with all characters and the trophy doesn't pop then move onto another level and try again.

It is more annoying than anything else.

Yeah - calling it "glitchy" might be overkill, since when people read it, they might think it's not unlockable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...