Missing "The Head Honcho in Showbiz" SPOILERS

TheIcyPlays_ttv

So I completed

Spoiler

Shido's Palace

but for some reason I never got the last request from Mishima (Which according to IGN you're supposed to get on 12/3). I got it in my first run, but can't seem to get it in NG+.

I have saves that go back before 12/3 but I really don't want to go through the last palace again. 

I played up until 12/22 to see if I would get it but I still haven't gotten it. 

I searched if anyone else came across this and they say the requirement is to beat the last palace, which I already did.

Anyone know how to fix this? 

It's also the last request I have left before getting Perfect Job.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's weird.

You get it immediately after you take that heart, return to your attic prison and open your phone to read Mishima's whining.

So... if you did not check your phone, you may have missed it.

Day doesn't matter. Only the fact that you defeat that boss.

So I went back to all my saves and I found one with the text from him. Can't believe I didn't check it lol.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's weird.

You get it immediately after you take that heart, return to your attic prison and open your phone to read Mishima's whining.

So... if you did not check your phone, you may have missed it.

Day doesn't matter. Only the fact that you defeat that boss.

Having same problem as OP. Which boss? I'm on ng+ but haven't stolen the final heart. I can load from 11/30 with all requests done, but on 12/3 I don't get a message from Mishima. He is at l10.

9 minutes ago, Ozxpat said:

Having same problem as OP. Which boss? I'm on ng+ but haven't stolen the final heart. I can load from 11/30 with all requests done, but on 12/3 I don't get a message from Mishima. He is at l10.

Without saying names, it's one of the last bosses in the game.

It happens late December, so you're fine as long as you check your phone messages.