Can't connect online. Anyone else?

EdinhoN

Whenever I try to go to the online section of this game, it says to me that "A Playstation Network connection couldn't be established at the moment". As I've looked here in the latest achievers, seems like nobody got a trophy (all online) in around a month. So I wonder this game is already unobtainable, can anybody confirm this to me? I have NA version, btw. Heard that the EU version was broken, so I guess, NA is broken too.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I've searched and found the same posts as you guys, but since it is not the same problem from the link at Playstation Community (can't even get into the online lobby) and as nobody got a trophy in more than 2 weeks, I'll assume it was closed recently before 1st of July. Fortunately, didn't start it in my main account. If anyone manage to get online somehow, please let me know as I would love to get 100% in it if possible.

It looks like it might be dead for good. Maybe they didn't even have enough players to even justify keeping the servers active until the July 1st deadline they set.

It appears to have had a good 9 1/2 year run, and lasted longer than other big name games which is rather surprising.

Definitely, 9.5 is quite an amazing feat for an online game! If I knew earlier, I could have got its 100%. Fortunately, it isn't on my profile. I'll try to contact Sony any of these days, but I'm aware that is almost useless.

FACTS; Sony's legal page states that the servers will close on July 1st is at the same time stating that they are presently up. Yet they are not.

High Velocity Bowling is still being sold in the ps store when the server are down.

The game was also featured on sale during the "only on playstation sale" at the end of March, unbeknownst to the buyers that the servers were about to be shut down a week later.

Well I'm submitting a new reply so that this can be noticed.

I told to @AskPlayStation account on twitter that online should be fixed. They led me to the PlayStation Blog idea sharing page and they said they love hearing ideas. What a joke. Anyway, I did that and submitted my idea (!) that online functions that are supposed to be working until July 1st should be fixed so that we'll have a chance to earn trophies. They say the submissions get checked first before appearing on the site. I don't think anything will come out from this, but at least I tried.

I tried to email Playstation Support but the website kept giving me errors (how convenient!). Some time ago, there was a live chat option but I couldn't find it this time. I'll try to keep contacting Sony through written methods. If someone from North America could contact the Playstation phone support it would help a lot. I can't do this from my country as PS3 support here didn't exist when HVB was launched, so they simply said "PS Brazil has nothing to do with that, try PS US" (already expected that).

• 2 weeks later...

Called Sony and asked for a refund since I was never able to play the game. They refused it stating that they have a no refund policy. Escalated to the supervisor and argued that the servers should still be up until July 1st as per their legal page, but they are not so I did not receive the service I paid for. They argued that the legal page is only on the Europe site and I am in Canada, thus refused again. Requested that they bring the servers back online, the supervisor stated that he would escalate the request. My feeling from their attitude and responses is that nothing will be done at all.