Platinum Race: HcG Clawz vs. MStalker58

Plat Race  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

A brief history lesson. This rivalry began when I joined the Trophy Hunters League. As I naive newcomer, I attempted to expose rampant corruption alleged corruption (my lawyers insist that I use the word alleged since nothing has been proven) by the league staff. Somehow, anyone who crossed Clawz would magically get screwed with a tough opponent in the very next fixture. Coincidence? I think not. Needless to say, these accusations upset Clawz so he unleashed his Dutch Alliance minions (such as @Dragon-Archon) on me. Thus, this bitter feud was born. Over the years, we have crossed paths in several events. There was the "Ultra Trophy Hunters League" which was a team contest focusing on UR trophies. My team was victorious by the way. ;) There were also a couple of seasons in the "Trophy Hunters Team League Revival". It's not important who won that competition. Okay, Clawz won all of them. However, those team matches didn't quench our thirst for revenge that both of us shared. There's nothing like breaking your opponent's will in a 1on1 battle so we have setup this plat race to settle the score once and for all. More importantly, we will finally find the answer to the THL question of which is better.....US or EU math? :hmm: 

My man @HcG Clawz got this. Viva EU math :dance: .

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

This may be the first race where I don't want either person to win doods :P 

This ^ :P

Also I think it would be better if you applied your scoring system to every plat earned. Plats over 10% lose you points. That way you can be end up on the negative scores you deserve xD 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm from the US and I'm still rooting for @HcG Clawz. It may or may not be because I don't want to get screwed over by the Dutch Alliance again :ninja:.

12 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

At the risk of putting myself in the crosshairs of the Dutch Alliance, I am Team Stalker. US Math, unless it's mine, is superior.

We're watching :ninja: 

Lots of votes for Stalker for some reason, must be that US jingoism I hear so much about these days.

Here's the team league stats that sum it up for me:

Clawz: 3 time champion, undefeated in 3 finals head to head matchups, top 10 scorer all-time.

MStalker: 1 playoff appearance on the 4th place team, scored 24 points as his team finished over 200 points short of 3rd place.

I know who I'm picking, but good luck to both of course.

• Like 1

Nice one guys, without a doubt my endorsement goes to MStalker, quite possibly in a landslide. The once mighty Clawz is but a shadow of his former self. From my observations over the last few months it's clear he is suffering from "Noggitis" ( a debilitating mid life trophy crisis only suffered by those in there late teens / early 20's ? )

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice one guys, without a doubt my endorsement goes to MStalker, quite possibly in a landslide. The once mighty Clawz is but a shadow of his former self. From my observations over the last few months it's clear he is suffering from "Noggitis" ( a debilitating mid life trophy crisis only suffered by those in there late teens / early 20's 1f61c.png )

What even does this Noggitis of yours mean. Do i need to see a doctor for this?

5 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

If Clawz' last UR Plat race is any example he'll start slow and then completely disappear and only finish one game. :giggle:

Seems like this Noggitis is further progressed than I thought. 

15 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

What even does this Noggitis of yours mean. Do i need to see a doctor for this?

I fear its to late, back to VN's 4 you

8 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

If Clawz' last UR Plat race is any example he'll start slow and then completely disappear and only finish one game. :giggle:

I always start out slow. Im that kind of person who's always stalling everything and does everything at the end. Althought that tactic didnt really work for me back then.

Speaking of which i could really use those games now :D

Lots of great comments and the early voting is closer than I expected. Clawz must have rallied the Dutch Alliance to the ballot box because there is no other explanation for him being in the lead. Hopefully we can make this an exciting and competitive race. To all those that voted for me, you made the right choice and I'll do my best to not let you down. To the rest of you, no hard feelings. We all make mistakes. Good luck Clawz....you are going to need it. :ninja:

2 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

This may be the first race where I don't want either person to win doods :P 

I almost spit out my drink while reading your comment. Have you ever been in the middle of taking a drink when something made you laugh? And then you try so hard to hold it in that you start choking and said drink starts coming out of your nose as you struggle to breathe? Yeah that just happened. You crack me up but you nearly killed me this time. The race almost ended before it even started dood. :lol:

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

I'll have to go with Clawz too.

I'll never forgive you for *that thing* stalker! :shakefist:

I don't blame you. I deserve your hatred for that. Still haven't forgiven myself. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Andrea said:

Lots of votes for Stalker for some reason, must be that US jingoism I hear so much about these days.

Here's the team league stats that sum it up for me:

Clawz: 3 time champion, undefeated in 3 finals head to head matchups, top 10 scorer all-time.

MStalker: 1 playoff appearance on the 4th place team, scored 24 points as his team finished over 200 points short of 3rd place.

I know who I'm picking, but good luck to both of course.

Can't argue with your logic. I'm hoping that Clawz will struggle since he can't rely on you, his teammates or the Dutch Alliance to carry him in a solo match. He's been known to lose interest so I think I can outlast him in a year long plat race. At least that's the plan.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

I almost spit out my drink while reading your comment. Have you ever been in the middle of taking a drink when something made you laugh? And then you try so hard to hold it in that you start choking and said drink starts coming out of your nose as you struggle to breathe? Yeah that just happened. You crack me up but you nearly killed me this time. The race almost ended before it even started. :lol:

So clos....*clears throat*....Ah man that would have been terrible dood

• Like 2