Platinum Race: HcG Clawz vs. MStalker58

Plat Race  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

22 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

(Checks calendar after noticing he's still in the lead...)

So...does "the end of next week" mean something different in Dutch? :P

Oh you trashtalking now? And you're even taking it easy on me with those easy games. I thought i'd give you a bit of a lead to make this race a bit more interesting. After i get started for real you wont be able to keep up man. Take this advantage of me having little playtime atm as best as you can. You wont be having this lead for long :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Well. I think i gave you enough of a lead now. Let me kick this off with Time Crisis plat.

:platinum: 261 - Time Crisis Razing Storm

1L67aa77.png

Rarity - 0.12 %

Isn't it a little late for an April Fools' joke? :giggle: OH SHIT!!! You actually did score some points. Guess it's time for me to stop goofing around and get back to work. 

Congrats on the impressive plat btw. That'll probably win the award for rarest plat of the event unless you have some more tricks up your sleeve. Don't think I can beat that one. :hmm:

EDIT: Updated the OP. It's been so long that I almost forgot that I was in charge of it. Either that or I was in shock that you finally scored some points. :P

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

I think MStalker58 will win this war. He's got Mega Man on his his side. Can't Lose. I'm being bias because I have a ProtoMan Tattoo and am a HUGE fan of the series. Good Luck to both of you. 

What's the points standings at the moment? 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 11:52 AM, Mikey8448 said:

I think MStalker58 will win this war. He's got Mega Man on his his side. Can't Lose. I'm being bias because I have a ProtoMan Tattoo and am a HUGE fan of the series. Good Luck to both of you. 

What's the points standings at the moment? 

The current score is:

MStalker58: 23.61

HcG-_Clawz: 9.88

It's in the OP but might be hard to find. Maybe we'll use some colored text or move the current score to the top to make it more visible. 

:platinum: #162 Tearaway Unfolded

1Lf863b8.png

Rarity - 8.53%

Been quite a few plats since I scored some points in the race. Can't believe this game qualifies but I'm not complaining. Points are points and I'll take all of them that I can get. As for the game...glad it's over because I found it boring. 

Current Score:

MStalker58 - 25.08

HcG-_Clawz - 9.88

@HcG Clawz How's it going with The Fight? Tired yet? 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

:platinum: #162 Tearaway Unfolded

1Lf863b8.png

Been quite a few plats since I scored some points in the race. Can't believe this game qualifies but I'm not complaining. Points are points and I'll take all of them that I can get. As for the game...glad it's over because I found it boring. 

Did you rage at the Misplaced Gopher missions? Because I did. :(

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #168 Magicka 2

1L256b83.png

@HcG Clawz Our first plat we have in common during the event. Though I'm guessing that I had to boost more friend kills than you did. :P 

Thanks to @Mesopithecus and @xZoneHunter for helping with the challenges/trials and friend kills/revives. 

Current Score:

MStalker58 - 64.20

HcG-_Clawz - 43.91

• Like 2

:platinum: #169 Lumo

1L1acc38.png

Rarity - 0.65%

Enjoyed the game more than I expected. Old School was a challenge but it felt good to finally do it. Took me at least 4-5 tries because I kept making dumb mistakes and running out of lives. Managed to finish my successful run with 8 lives remaining so it just took some practice. My rarest plat of the event so far. 

Current Score:

MStalker58 - 73.55

HcG-_Clawz - 53.18

• Like 2

:platinum:# 271 - Smite

1L160a6d.png

Rarity - 0.73 %

Started playing this game with friends and was slowly working towards my plat. But can finally say i got this plat. Not really sure how long this took me but i'm guessing its 150 - 200 Hours

And looks like stalker already added my game to the total score ^^

• Like 3

• 1 month later...