Chapter 3 Rough Roadmap and Tips

Hemiak

Ok, I don't really feel like making a full guide for this game. All the info is out there already, and videos are readily available. The problem is that it's all spread out and poorly organized. I created a checklist/roadmap for personal use that I feel would help other users so I'm going to post it here, along with a few basic tips, and the Save point map easily found online. If this helps even one other person then that's enough for me.

First off, this isn't a step by step walk-through. That seems like a lot more work than I want to do, especially since I was about 30% through before realizing this would be extremely helpful to have. I also didn't incorporate the actual save point coordinates into the list since there are 44 of them throughout the map and I already had 25 before I put this together. Sorry... Not sorry.

There are two different confusing areas of the game, which both present different opportunities.

Utopioca - Looks like it's formed from glowing white lines. You'll know it when you see it. The first time you go in you will get lost, and won't be able to stay very long before it spits you out. The first time you leave you will be very close to one of the two items that will make Utopioca manageable. Look up the Wheel in the list and obtain it when this happens. It's worthwhile to do this as early as possible, as otherwise a good chunk of the left middle of the map won't be navigable until you finish this. On additional entries you have a chance to randomly meet the Pink Squid, who will give you the 2nd item after talking to him, and meeting his simple request. After getting ported out again you can freely navigate through it, and it will show up normally on the map.

The Disorder - This is where the magic happens. Several trophies and quests require you to navigate the Disorder to complete them. Entering requires you to break a crystal to enter. Visibility is poor and there isn't a 1 to 1 ratio of Disorder rooms on the normal map. As close as I can tell you move about 3 or 4 normal rooms upwards for each Disorder room, and 5 or 6 horizontally. There are glowing white glyph plates that allow you to leave the disorder at certain points, but they're spread out and not marked anywhere.

If you end your time in the Disorder and aren't on a plate you warp back to the place you entered from, which can be really useful at times. I was able to place the Moon Triangle, Day Sphere, and Night Sphere from the same disorder point without having to physically travel all over the map, saving a huge chunk of time. I suggest you look up the actual video for these items, since it will show you the closest entry point and you can make your way from there. You can also use this during clean up to cover a lot of ground very quickly. By estimating how many disorder rooms you need to travel, you can roughly land in the correct area. It's highly unlikely you will land exactly where you want, but you can easily shave off lots of time using this method, assuming you can find a glyph plate.

This list should either be printed out or left open while to use alongside a trophy guide or video for specific trophy/quest descriptions. As stated, it isn't to be followed step by step. If you find yourself in a location near one of these areas go get it. (This will commonly occur the first times you enter Utopioca or if you use the Disorder to "fast travel")  Each item has a location where it exists, and a "Start at" location to show you where to look at a video or trophy description. The bells are numbered here as they appear in other guides and videos.

A.1) Bell 2/6 (0,7)  - Start at the Disorder portal at 0,0

C.1) Top-left Corner Piece (1,0)  - Start at 4,0

B.1) The Delta trophy (8,0)  - Start at 9,0

A.2) Bell 5/6 (6,1)  - Go down from 11,0 (need both items)

A.2.1) Wheel (33,11)  - go to 11,0 -> enter and be transported to 34,11. Quest at 33,12

A.2.2) Owl Mask  - Yoga Monster found Utopioca (any entrance)

C.2) Bottom-left Corner Piece (0,28)  - Start at 0,24

A.3) Bell 3/6 (8,20)  - Start at the Disorder portal at 0,29

E.1) Find Sun Triangle (16,6)

E.2) Find Moon Triangle (18,5)

D.1) Earthquake - Go to 19,29

B.2) The Beta trophy (19,7)  - Start at 22,7

B.3) The Gamma trophy (23,10)  - Start at 27,11

Purple bird trophy (off map)  - Start at 30,26

B.4) The Alpha trophy (35,18)  -  Start at 36,18

E.4.1) Malie’s first quest  (36,18)

A.4) Bell 4/6 (33,5)  - Start at the Disorder portal at 42,17

E.4.2) Malie’s second quest (29,20)  -  Start at 29,19

Susanna (off map)  - Start at 45,18

B.6) Epsilon trophy (45,12)  - Start at 45,12

B.5) The Zeta trophy (45,6)  - Start at 45,6

C.3) Top-right Corner Piece (46,0)  - Start at 46,2

C.4) Bottom-right Corner Piece (47,28)  - Start at 46,29

A.5) Bell 1/6 (35,20)  - Start at the Disorder portal at 47,29

C) Hidden sandwich recipe (off map)  - Beneath 33,29  (4 keys)

D) Complete the Mini Figure.  - hidden outside the map boundaries, underneath 39,29

Complete the Figure.(15 challenges)  - hidden outside the map boundaries, underneath 37,30

E.3) Find Day Sphere (39,27)  - Start at 39,28

E.4) Find Night Sphere (39,17) (2x Malies' quests first)

E.5) Place Sun Triangle  - Start at the Disorder portal at 1,11

E.6) Moon Triangle  - Start at the Disorder portal at 42,17

E.7) Day Sphere  - Start at the Disorder portal at 22,1

E.8) Night Sphere  - Start at the Disorder portal at 24,29

E) The Enigma (after all 4 are placed)  - Start at 42,13

A.6) Bell 6/6 (22,16)

Full Knytt map.

- Save points (S)

- Disorder entrances (o)

- Vaguely bell shaped icon - The 6th bell

If anyone wants to make comments or has questions, or feels they have something useful to add please do.

Hope this helps.

Hem

• Like 4